Is this for real?

A/N: Apologies! I got busy and travelled a lot. Anyway, will continue it. Please bear with me. Thanks for reading! 😊

❄️❄️❄️

Denali's POV

"Greaaaat!" I mumbled to myself after I just pulled out from my closet all the drag stuff I brought with me.

"Disappointed?!" Kahmora exclaimed by just looking at the pile of drag on the floor.

"Ugh! I can't quite put my look together for some reason."

"You don't see something you can wear or is it because of the main lead?" Kahmora's smile isn't really helping.

"Actually, I got this nice drag I really like that I put together back in Chicago. I haven't worn this yet to any occasion." Pulling one of the garment bags from under the pile.

"Ain't that the chandelier look?" Kahmora's eyes widened with excitement. She remembered because we packed our stuff together.

 She remembered because we packed our stuff together

"Yeah, it is." I smiled back, knowing this look is a knockout. "It's just that I'm not sure if I can really dance in it."

"Then bring another costume to show your talent in, at least this one will make heads turn."

"I dunno Kahmora, I just want to make a really good impression." I said while thinking of all the stuff I wanted to show at that audition, and thinking of Rosé watching, and judging. Ugh.

Rosé's POV

"Girl, you've been sitting for hours there! You haven't picked out a drag you like?" Jan seemed annoyed and impatient. We got a mini gig tonight but I told her to wait for me as I prep'd my drag for the audition.

"Hold your horses! I need to make sure I'm perfect. Denali's auditioning." I stood up and sighed. This would be the 3rd time we'll be seeing each other and a part of me wanted it to be special.

"This cutie huh? The one with dimples." Jan exclaimed as she picked up Denali's infosheet from my bedside table.

I blushed.

"I got it!" I exclaimed after pulling out the look I'm gonna wear from the closet.