Chapter Fifteen

What could possibly so important about a human's kid?" An idiot asks. The tall demon looks over at the foolish idiot.

"Do you forget that she was not always a human? We made her that way, you fool. This child will be my most powerful weapon." The demon explains. He cackles loudly. He picks up the baby, holding it softly. He bounces, staring lovingly at his new weapon. "You have a long life ahead of you my darling."

~

"Father! It hurts! Please, make it stop..." The little girl cries.

Long horns emerge from her skull, pushing the skin back. A tail pushes it way out of the small of her back, pulling the skin away. The tall demon stares at her in glee.

"Don't worry darling. The pain will surely subside soon." The demon explains. The little girl screams again. She couldn't be more than two or three. Eventually she faints.

~

"Kill him, darling." The demon orders. A tear falls from her dull grey eyes. She lifts her hand and curls it into a fist. The young boy's body falls limp. "Good job, my dear."

"Why did I have to kill him, Father?" The girl asks, looking up at the demon.

"He would have killed you if you didn't take action first. This world is cruel. Its either kill or be killed." The demon explains. The girl stares at the lifeless body of her best friend. The tall demon walks away.

"I made sure it was painless, Treg. I'm sorry for all I have done to you and your family. Please don't hate me." The girl begs. She bends down to her knees and take his lifeless body in her hands. She places her forehead to his and his body slowly disappears in beautiful white butterfiles. "Goodbye, my dear friend."

~

"I don't want to kill her. She's been nothing but kind to me!" The child yelled at her father. Her father scoffs.

"Either you kill her, or I will kill her and ensure that it is the most painful thing she endures." The demon threatens. The child turns to her mother. The child stares into her beautiful eyes.

"You never got the chance to love me. But I know you would have if you were given it. Sleep well, mother." The child mumbled.

She plunges her hand inside of the woman's chest. The child pulls out the woman's heart. She crushes it. Blood spills down the child's arm. She watches the woman's body slump. A tear threatens to spill.

The demon smacks the back of the child's head.

"What did I tell you?" The demon asks.

"No emotions. Weapons don't have emotions." The child mutters. Her head falls to the ground. She follows her father.

~

"They will be here soon, my dear weapon. Remember, its kill or be killed. And these monsters will show us no mercy. So kill them all, my weapon." The demon orders. The child nods as her father leaves her side. He sits on his throne. She stands beside it, waiting.

Suddenly the doors burst open, five beings walk through the door.

"Where is my wife, Belemunth?!" The leader shouts. He has black shiny skin. He is faceless and beautiful white tentacles writhe behind him. Four more stand behind him. They are all faceless with white skin. Two have white tentacles and two have black. They are all covered in blood and they seem to be injured.