Chapter 1 - Emerald

It's so dark yet so light, the world is spinning around, my head hurts from all the noise around me, but I can't hear anything.. It was him, the guy with the emerald green eyes, with the curly brown hair, the guy of my dreams. He was playing with my mind.
"I don't want to play games with you, Sophia!" he loudly sighed.

I finally open my eyes and look around the room. Where is the beautiful man I so adore? He's gone, he left me 4 years ago. I keep dreaming and going back to the moment he slammed the door and left.. our door. I keep wondering what is he up to now. Does he have a wife? Perhaps children? All this thinking is driving me crazy, he was an extraordinary-looking man; and he was on my mind every day.
Just one game ruined everything,
"Oh so you're a player?
Let me show you how to play.." he smirks.
That smirk of his I cannot get out of my head. Since then we have not talked. But I remember so clearly the last thing he said. I keep replaying it in my head. In the end, my worst enemy is my memory, right? Who's fault is it? It's his even if I keep blaming myse-

"Sophia where is my emerald green necklace?!" My little sister Emilia screams, interrupting my deep thoughts.
I pick up the emerald green necklace that Harry gave Emilia before he left. It was mine, always mine.
" You can't play the game if you are so deeply in love with me Sophia. You can't break the rules, oh you little innocent-" tears started streaming down my face after he roughly ripped the emerald green necklace off my neck. I was in so much pain. Emotional pain to be more specific.
He would never ever touch me, or raise a hand up at me. I knew he cared..

"SOPHIA ARE YOU DEAF?" Emilia screamed, louder this time.
I started shaking, I kept touching the necklace, it's safe on me.. just like in the beginning.. Emilia can't have it, this necklace is the last memory he gave me!
Emilia softly opened the door and asked me how I am feeling.
"Emilia!" I smiled.
But she didn't. Oh crap she saw the necklace didn't she? I quickly stood up but Emilia took my wrist in her hand and whispered into my ear. She touched the emerald green necklace and roughly ripped it off my neck. Just like him.
I begin to play both scenes in my head, this can't be happening, not today. She left me on the floor crying, and the only memory I have of him is gone....

TO BE CONTINUED