Chapter 2 - Hypnotic

SOPHIA'S POV

Another horrible day in London. Droplets of rain splattered against the window. It's been weeks since I've last seen sunshine. I miss New York so much. I will never understand why my father chose to move me and Emilia to London, he never told me the full story of why we are moving. It was an unpleasant experience, it happened as fast as light! I always knew that Emilia and my father were hiding something from me, but of course I was too afraid to ask. Now we have to live here with Aunt Rebecca, my mother's sister.  I miss my mother, she will always be in my heart. Rose was a powerful woman, as my father said. She died when I was 4. I never knew what she really was like, because I didn't understand what was happening. Growing up without a mother is indescribable. I felt so lonely and abandoned. Sometimes I wish I knew what her smell was like, or how her hugs felt. Now I grew up as a young lady and I am trying to be like her: an inspiring, respectable, mature, strong woman. Unlike Emilia who is the loudest, most unsophisticated, sluttiest person I have ever met. She grew up just like I though she would've: a bitch. Aunt Rebecca is the sweetest, she loved my mother so much. They were literally best friends! I sometimes wish me and Emilia were best friends, but then I look at her again and thank God that we aren't. I go towards the window and see Aunt Rebecca hugging her boyfriend, Odell. He's a really nice guy, he'd make a great uncle. Their hugs looked so cozy.. melting into each others arms, closing their eyes, feeling so safe and comfortable like in a dream. Like a fascinating, eternal dream. Just like his hugs. Harry's hugs were hypnotic. I will never ever forget this man. His cologne was as powerful as midnight sex. His emerald green eyes that reflected the heavens above.. How can someone be so deeply in love with such a seductive yet demonic man?

EMILIA'S POV
"I can't wait for Saturday's party, Silver!" I happily tell my best friend.

"Emilia! About that, you won't fucking believe who came back to London." Silver squealed.

"Who?" I wonder. I hope Jason came back from Australia, I kinda miss my hookup buddy.

"Harry Styles" she silently says as my heart stops.

"Wh-what? Harry who?" My stomach begins to tighten as I hear his name. What the fuck does he think he is doing? My heart begins to pound like crazy as anxiety hits me. Im gonna destroy Silver if this is a prank.

"Hello? Emilia.. Em are you still on the phone?"our conversation becomes silent. 

I smash the phone against my door and run to my wardrobe. Where is the damm letter? I begin to panic as I quickly search all over the room.  I pick up the paper and I begin to read the truth.

TO BE CONTINUED