First time• Mick Schumacker

Warning loads of Smut

It had been a painful race for Mick after he dropped down 3 places just missing out on his first-ever points all Mick wanted to do was get back to the hotel and relax.

As soon as he parked his car in the garage he jumped out and ran over to you as you waited in the Haas garage. He hugged you tight as tears fell down his face and onto your t-shirt. You reassured him that he did well and that you were proud of him.

You held hands and walked back to the private car swarmed with paparazzi and screaming teenage fans. After what felt like ages you were finally back at the hotel.

Mick flopped onto the bed he opened his arms signalling for you to give him a hug. You climb on top of him straddling his waist.

Mick sat up putting his arms tightly around your stomach and pulling you in closer. You hugged his neck.

Mick leans in as his hands start to go up your jumper. You both start kissing, as your hands make way to the bottom of his t- Shirt asking him to take it off.

You rip his t shirt off and start to give him head scratches. His hands made way to your bra as he unclips it and drops it on the floor. He takes his hands away from your back and places them over your jumper, squeezing your boobs. You let a little moan down his ear.

You lift your arms up waiting for him to take off your jumper. You brake away from the kiss for a few moments while Mick slowly takes off your jumper. But as soon as he drops it on the floor you lean back in again for more kisses.

You lean back as Mick starts to send kisses from your neck right down to the hem of your trousers. Now your moans are getting a little louder.

You lift your bottom half of your body to tell Mick to take of your trousers. He takes them off and drops them onto the floor.

He throws you on the bed as he starts send kisses all down your body. After a few short moments you flip each other over so your now on top.

You slowly start to put the tip of his member inside as your moans are getting louder and stronger. You slowly bounce up and down. Mick's hands squeeze your boobs as your about to cum. You keep moaning as you didn't want the moment to end. Mick's face change and you knew he was about to finish too.

At the same time- "I'm about to cu-"
You lean forwards still straddling him and hug him.

Mick kisses your forehead and covers you both with the duvet as you snuggle further down into Mick you close your eyes and fall asleep