First Day😍

~Black's POV~
Ahhhh I'm so excited my first day of imposter high!
I'm ready to make new friends and become an elite imposter! Nobody is going to get in the way of my dreams. Nobody! "Blackkk the bus is here!" My mom called out. "OH NO IM GONNA MISS THE BUS!!!" I cried. I started to run as fast as possible out of my house. I skipped breakfast which I am probably going to regret later in class, But that doesn't matter right now! The bus! It's still there! Thank goodness, phew! I waved my arm to tell the bus driver I'm coming. He waited for me and finally I got there.
The bus was very crowded and loud,
so many people. "Hey! You must be new kid, come sit with us!" Called a very handsome guy. "O-Oh Okay!" I stuttered. I sat down next to the muscular, tall handsome guy. He must already have a girlfriend I shouldn't get my hopes up, But I cant help it. "So what's your name?" Said the guy. "Oh uh my name is Black" I said nervously. "That's a cool name! My name is Blue." Said blue confidently. I stared at him,drooling in love. "Are you okay?" He asked. "OH! U-Uh me?"
I was so clueless. "Yeah of course you." "IM OKAY!" AGHH THAT WAS SO EMBARRASSING!!! "Alright what ever you say Black." He said while sighing. Should I just ask him if he's single? Or perhaps not straight? No, I don't have the confidence to I could never. He's to perfect and handsome and cool and confide- "PSHHHUUU SQUEEEEKKKK" the bus came to a complete stop and the students sat up instantly to get out of here. I sat up and walked out of the crowded smelly bus. This bus ride smelled, but Blue smells like roses so he definitely made this bus ride a whole lot better.
"What's your first class?" Blue said
"Oh u-uh my first class is-" I started to rummage through my bag to find my paper schedule the principal gave me. "Math!" I said with a red embarrassed face. "Hehe! Same want to walk together there?"Blue asked "HUH M-ME WALK WITH Y-YOU?!" I said in shock. "Of course silly who else would I ask to walk with me?" He said naturally. AHHH HES SUCH A GENTLEMAN!!! "Oh then sure I'll walk with you Blue." I tried to keep my cool. "Then let's start heading over there then" "alright!" After getting to the math class Blue opened the door. I was hiding behind him not only because I was shy but also because he took up half of the doorway with his muscles. "Your late" said the teacher. "I'm sorry Mr.Magenta our bus was running late." Blue said respectfully. I wonder how he's always so calm and collective. "Ohh I see. You must be the new student Black, am I right?" Mr. Magenta said. "Oh uh yes.." I said after zoning out. "Come introduce yourself to the class now." Blue walked to his seat and then sat down gently. Once I got to the middle of the chalk board I froze up. All eyes were on me...
"Go ahead now" said Mr.Magenta. "I-I uh uhm" I stuttered. "You got this!" Whispered blue while holding up two supportive thumbs up. Finally I could get words out of my mouth. "H-Hi, my name is Black" I did it! I finally introduced myself! " Black you can sit in any empty seat around the room." Said Mr.M. I looked over to Blue to see there was no empty seat near him. This is what I get for being friends with the popular guy. I might as well sit wherever. I walked towards an empty seat and placed my book bag on the table . "Sorry Green or whatever your name was you can't sit here." Said a deep voice. "W-Why not?" I asked. "This spot is taken" He said firmly. "B-By who?" " somebody more important than you. " Who does this guy think he is telling me I can't sit here. No more Mr. Nice guy anymore. He's getting on my nerves. I aggressively grabbed his red spacesuit and pulled him towards my face "Listen here punk I'm sitting here whether you like it or not. This important person or whatever can sit somewhere else." I whispered in his ear in a stern demanding voice.
♡♡♡
(Thank you guys so much for reading Part 1 of Enemies! I plan to make the story switch POV's between Black and red throughout the story. Just in case anyone is confused.)