Who are you?

THIS IS THE CHAPTER PBAMITSU MOMENTS BEGIN TO SOARK GET READY YALL 😘😘😘😘
ENOJOY ❤️❤️
———/————/————/————-/————-/——-

"Good lord! This place is huge" Mitsuri's face went blank. "Hehe.. That just means we have a lot to do!" Shinobu's face lit up trying to calm Mitsuri down. "Here Shino, if you don't mind me calling you that. Lets go play some games. On me!"

The both of them began to fight who would allow the other to pay the bill.

"There we go, Mitsuri! The bill is on me. If you really are that bummed you can get us some food!"
Sparks formed in her eyes. "Of course! what would you like?" Mitsuri panicked and grabbed her wallet out her pink My Melody purse. "Just some hard candy and some ice tea, if you would." She nodded. "Im gonna be right back! Stay here!!" She made her way over to the snack table.

"Hello young lady! What can I get for you today?"
Mitsuri sprung as she spaced out after waiting in a long line. "Ah yes! I would like some hard candy of any kind, some ice tea, and one sakura jelly please!"
Mitsuri handed the vender her card. After a couple seconds the card declined. "Ma'am, your card declined. Do you have another available?" Mitsuri began to shake. She never had her card decline, she was also never good at talking to new people. "I-Im so sorry sir! I dont have another card. I-I apologize sorry for bothering you.."
Just as she was going to walk a way a voice spoke behind her. "Don't worry about it sir. Here i'll pay for you." The boy handed the worker the cash and she grabbed to the food. "I can't express how much you just saved me! Here do you know anywhere I can pay you back?" She began to search in her pocket for any change she coukd give to the boy. "No need. I only did it so you would go away.." His face began to glow just as Shinobu's did. "Whatever it meant to you. Thank you." She ended her sentence with a warming smile. She felt nice around him, plus. He was really good looking. Could this be a crush? they both went opposite ways.

Mitsuri💭💗:

"Now that I think about it. Thats the boy from dismissal. The serpent one. I heard someone say he had a scary albino snake. He also always wears a mask for a reason unknown to even his friends. His eyes are beautiful aswell as his long black hair. Gosh what am I thinking?! I dont even know this guy geez! How do I know him there? Is this a crush, I dont know!

They both played games for while and went home after. They had school the next morning.

—-

That morning.

"Kya! Yesterday was so much fun. Im totally pooped though! Im so tired Shinobu-San... How do you always manage to look so nice!" Mitsuri yawned and leaned back in her seat. "I don't do much, Mitsuri-Chan you also look amazing, anyways..." Shinobu grinned. "That boy you saw yesterday, its that boy. So tell me, do you like him?" Mitsuri's eyes widened. Could Shinobu tell so easily she liked him? "Maybe.. Gosh I know I have so many crushes all the time. Something about him though.." Mitsuri grew with confusion. "Enlighten me, what about him makes you feel like this?" A smile bloomed from her face, slowly growing bigger. "Glad you asked. His eyes are greenish like a snake, he is so kind! He just is really shy I could tell. One more thing. Something I can't shake off, him. Something. I do not know. It is something about him, feels so familiar." Mitsuri fell back onto the blanket. "Maybe it could be-"

RING RING

"We better hurry and pack up!" Mitsuri squirmed. "Thanks for helping me clean Mitsuri-Chan! See ya later" They exchanged smiles and went off with the rest of their days until the very last period. Science.

-

"Settle down class! It may be the end of the day but I won't let you guys off today so easily... Guess what! We have a project today. You guys can't choose your partners either." Everyone whined and complained. "Mitsuri! Lets hope we get paired."

"Kocho Shinobu will be paired with.. Tomioka Giyu"
Shinobu's face grew with a light shade of red. Mitsuri smirked. Pairs were chosen until two people were left. "Iguro Obanai and Mitsuri Kanroji" Exchanging looks, Shinobu looked back and laughed.

"Now that we have all the groups together I will tell everyone what the project is. I am going to ask each one of you guys to find an experiment over chemical combinations that create somekind of reaction. For example the good old baking soda and vinegar. Make sure it is safe! Go use one you have never done before and run it by me. You will also make a board that describes your expirement and how it applies to the real world. No in time class will be given. You guys have the rest of the week off due to teachers records week. Meet out of class to discuss and plan and do your projects. Have fun for now just look with your partner some ideas"

"Hello Obanai! I look forward to working with you. We already know eachother so it shouldn't be an issue getting along!" Mitsuri lit up with joy. "Yes, I suppose I do too. Is your house alright?" Iguro questioned. "I have cats, are you good with them?" Iguro looked up at Mitsuri. "Im allergic, so I guess would it be okay if we did it at mine. I do have a snake though.." Her face didnt chabge even after hearing those words. "Not an issue! Im quite exited!" They exchanged satisfied looks. "Here i'll put my number in your phone so we can talk more about when we should meet up and stuff like that" She handed Iguro her phone.

The ending bell rang, everyone packed up and made their way home. "Hey! Shinobu-san wait up! You gotta tell me how was working with Tomioka-kun?" Mitsuri tapped her shoulder. "I should be the one asking you. We get along well. Im exited to work with him. How about Obanai?" Mitsuri jumped. "Yes! Im so happy. He seems cool, he put his number in my phone! Maybe just to meet but still!!!" She squeeled. "Sounds fun, dont have too much fun." Shinobu teased. "I wont forget about you, next break we have lets go on a road trip! Maybe we can bring the boys?" Shinobu nodded her head. "Sounds cool i'll see how much of a good match Obanai is for you." She smiled, they both went their own ways until the following day.

-

Iguro + Mitsuri Messages

Iguro : This is Kanroji correct?

Mitsuri: Yes! About the time, now that we have today and the rest of the week off lets start today. Your house 11:00 A.M.? Its 8:30 now so thet gives you time to get ready.

Iguro: That sounds fine. Just me here at 11:00 like you said. We'll go to mine and negociate then we can go get the supplies. My address is *****, ******** rd, ******. See you later.

Mitsuri:Yep! See ya! 💗