Chapter One

( Art isn't mine but the character IS, say hello to W.D. Caster! Also quick note the scars shouldn't be that wide. I got the picture for free basically and was so happy to actually have an art piece of my oc after trying forever with no one wanting to do a commission. I couldn't say anything but thank you to the artist. Also it's a cute art style so I didn't care lol.)

Caster's Pov:

After all the weirdness, the cursed Furby, the ghosts, demons, angels, and otherworldly entities trying to steal my Soul. You'd think I'd be used to the unusual, but waking up in an alleyway in a city or town or whatever. Not only that, but waking up as my OC, not really what I though was going to happen at all. The worst part is I can't use, or control my OC's abilities or magic. Oh and I'm super short, and a kid, and I don't have clothing that fits. I'm in my OLD clothes, and they are WAY to big. Okay let's try to find clothing that fits first, after that I'll figure out what the hell happened. Luckily for me, it's the middle of the night, and as a Skele god, I can see in the dark as good as the day time. Or... can all skeletons see in the dark... questions for later. First lets see if I can find a clothing store or something. Surely they'll have some clothing in the dumpsters, right?

It took me a few hours to find the shopping district, and about 5 minutes to find a clothing store. The gate was locked but I could easily slide through the bars. The next issue was the dumpster itself, but luckily I'm a skeleton. Meaning I can pop off my arm and use it as a stick to open the lid. Score one for the skeleton crew, I pulled up the legs of my way to big pants and climbed up to see if I could find anything in my new size. Digging threw the dumpster, there were a lot of clothing, just not a lot in my size. No shoes in my size were thrown out, but that's fine I'm use to going barefoot. I found some pants, some underwear still in the packaging nice. A pair of fingerless gloves in my size, score! I've always loved fingerless gloves, plus these maybe able to help me if I accidently use my wires. The only "shirt" I found in my size was a red and white dress. No big deal, my OC is gender fluid, literally their gender actually changes. Though, I wish I had me OC's mask and void cloak. I don't know what multiverse I'm in but considering which OC I am, I'd say an Undertale one. Hopefully I'm not in a Fgod Multiverse or anything messed up like that. That would suck, especially considering my OC is a destroyer, I can see Fate trying to use me to help the balance or some crap.

As that thought rushes through my head, I start to panic a bit. And end up destroying part of the dumpster, causing the clothes and myself to fall onto the ground. Ow, crap! I forgot my OC's magic is kind of unstable... I need to leave before someone sees this! I grab my old clothing and some how, though the sheer want of keeping them with me. I put them in my inventory, that's good, at least I can keep the only thing I have from my world safe with me. I run back to the alley I started in to try and make a plan. As it stands right now, I'm in an unknow AU in an unknown Multiverse. As my OC, who's a god with unstable magic connected to their, well now my emotions. And I am this close to flipping the fuck out! I can tell thanks to the purple hue that's flooded my vision my magic eyes are activated. That and the glow bouncing off the walls, I need to calm down but I have no idea how to. I'm in an impossible situation, turned into my OC, and had to steal clothing from a dumpster to get an outfit that fit. This is the weirdest thing to ever happen to me, so of course I'd be a little freaked out. After calming down, I was thinking clearly, first things first I needed to figure out some way to figure out what world I'm in. If I had my OC's knowledge and training, I could check the AU itself. But I don't even know how to use magic, me disintegrating the dumpster proved that much. I wish I could just think about it hard enough and know where I am! I WANNA KNOW WHERE I AM DAMNIT!!!  

BLING!!

Caster: "Bling?"

I look around and holy crap, it's the console! I check it as fast as I can not knowing when it'll vanish. I was right to hurry, as soon as I read the multiverse I was in the window vanished. Any slower and I'd still be in the dark. I was shocked to were I was at, I was in a Momma CQ Universe. And as a child no less... this is not going to go well for me. I wonder if I should find an abandoned house, or maybe a park or something to stay at. As I think of where I should go and do next I feel someone grab my shoulder. And Cue the Haphephobia, which triggers my magic. Which lights the persons hand on fire with purple flames! They reel back their hand and scream loudly, turning around of course it's a cop. Yea no I'm out, had to many corrupt police fuck with me. I run off as fast as my legs can carry me. Luckily for me the cop is dealing with his hand on fire, and doesn't chase me. Ha, ha, this time I'm the one lighting someone of fire instead of being lit on fire! ...I really shouldn't be happy about that, oh well, crap I'm itching like crazy now too! Stupid Haphephobia stupid itching, stupid bleeding arms. At least my dress is red, no one will noticed the blood. UGH I can't stop itching now! I need something to calm down with... Hmm, a convenience store? ... I can get it there... I hope Zyler can forgive me...