<15>

{RECOMMENDED SONG: Gangsta by Kehlani.}

His hand reached for your neck as he crashed his lips on yours again.

You leaned into his kiss, yearning for more. His hands moved to your ass, cupping it as you moved to get a better angle. You felt it rub against something hard underneath you.

A small groan slipped out of his mouth. You felt it vibrate through his throat. It fascinated you. You decided to move against him again ever so slightly and felt him bite your lip, hard.

You opened your eyes to see him already looking at you through his eyelashes. He looked dazed. He let go of your lip and licked his bottom one.

"Don't do that." He said in a husky voice.

"Why not?" You asked in a whisper. You were so close to each other you could feel his heart beating against your chest.

He slowly lifted his hand and caressed your face softly before dragging his hand down to your neck and gripping it, pulling you closer to his face. His rings were cold against your throat and you smirked at him only slightly.

He tilted his head to the left.

"Because I wont hesitate to fuck you into oblivion." He whispered.

His words left you speechless. Its like he switched in a matter of seconds.

Your jaw hung open involuntarily as he scanned your face for your reaction. A smirk slowly appeared on his face as his grip on your neck loosened.

"Are you okay, mon amour?" His words were like liquid gold, spilling out of his mouth.

You flicked your eyes between his honey hazel eyes, swallowing the saliva that had built up in your mouth. Your throat was dry with nervousness.

Your knee dug into the spacings between the couch cushions and something cold hit your leg. You flicked your eyes to it and saw the outline of a black handle squished between the couch. It was another gun, stashed between his couch.

"Yeah." You responded quietly. He squinted and realised what you had found. He sighed and moved his hand back up your neck towards your ear, cupping your face.

"You're lying to me." He said gruffly. You blinked at him and looked down.

He forcefully moved your head to look at his face.

"Are you scared?" He asked with a smirk. He was getting off on this.

You licked your lips and pressed your hands against his chest.

To be honest, you were. You didn't know enough about Jean and you were already aware of his temper. His stash of guns and the way he drove, made you anxious. But the mystery of him kept you hooked.

"No." You said quietly.

He quickly gripped your hair and pulled your head back. It hurt, and you kind of liked it.

"You keep lying to me, mon amour." He whispered against your neck.

You breathed heavily and tried looking at him again. He was looking up at you with such lust.

"So what if I am? You gonna hold a gun to my head and tell me to suck you off?" You spoke cheekily, remembering your conversation in the RX-7.

He placed a soft kiss on your neck.

"Do you want me to?"

Are you crazy? Possibly. Were you wet? Absolutely.

"Maybe." You responded.