♡How I got intrested in magickal things// Bonus chapter

.⋆。⋆ ༶ ⋆˙⊹ع˖⁺ ☁⋆ ୭ .⋆。⋆༶⋆˙⊹༺⋆。⋆༶⋆˙⊹⋆ ༶ ⋆❀.⋆。⋆༶⋆˙⊹❀☆˖⁺ ☁⋆ .⋆。⋆༶⋆˙⊹❀⋆。⋆༶⋆˙⊹
Since I was a child, I loved the nature (still do) and I always believed in magic. I wanted to be a fairy or mermaid.

When I was old enough to understand and write a bit English, I tried to find spells to become something magickal, but the spells didn't work and also looked like a child has created them.

Some years later I found the app 'Ibis paint X'. I wanted to try it out and I searched a magical picture to edit. I putted in 'Magic' and found the perfect picture, I kind of became curious and looked for the other results.
I found things that did not make any sense until I came on some site with 'Wicca'. I searched more about it and that's how I came by witchcraft.

I wanted to start with witchcraft but it was hard and did not know how to start, I just began to research things and sometimes I stopped for a while and then began again.

I haven't tried practising much yet besides cleansing, protection, crystals and that kind of stuff. I still want to learn how to do tarot readings (for myself), but I don't have tarot cards and my dad doesn't believe in witchcraft and he also does not like witchcraft.
.⋆。⋆ ༶ ⋆˙⊹ع˖⁺ ☁⋆ ୭ .⋆。⋆༶⋆˙⊹༺⋆。⋆༶⋆˙⊹⋆ ༶ ⋆❀.⋆。⋆༶⋆˙⊹❀☆˖⁺ ☁⋆ .⋆。⋆༶⋆˙⊹❀⋆。⋆༶⋆˙⊹
I don't really know how I came by subliminals, I think I just found it and began to listen to that.

I first wanted to have wolf ears and tail, but I didn't got much results. I couldn't visualise myself with wolf ears and tail and I don't know much about wolfs.

I did have one time a dream where I had wolf ears. It was a dark dream, nothing bad really happend, but it was dark and had a weird vibe, like anything bad could happen soon.

Now it's a year later (maybe 2, I don't know to be honest). I still wanted to be a mythical and then I got the idea to try and get cat ears and tail, since I grew up with cats, I understand them more and I can visualise myself with cat ears and tail. I also can meow, I used to do that more when I was little and pretened I was a cat.

Stay safe, stay hydrated!
~Aurora༺༻

Stay safe, stay hydrated!~Aurora༺༻