unrestrained heat

(A/N: I'm in the middle of completing my WIP fics but lo behold: Wakui has blessed us with the latest chapter of the manga and delicious moments in some panels. A lot has been happening at once. But all I can say is Mitsuya being dominant, sassy, and feral is too much hot and expanded my lifespan all at once. My dirty shipping ass has been unleashed and I will contribute some ransuya crumbs to this fandom. This one shot is inspired by chapter 248. Hope that you enjoy this as much as I did. Lastly, I don't own anything from this franchise. Respective ownership belongs to Ken Wakui for this wonderful manga).

"Wait Hakkai!" Mitsuya shouted frantically as he tried to also run towards Hakkai's direction who was chasing the Haitani brothers in rage.

'Fuck. At this rate Hakkai will be walking directly into the brothers' schemes and trap in no time.' Mitsuya cursed inwardly within himself as he caught a glimpse of their smirking faces.

It didn't matter if he admired them when he was young due to their impeccable sense of style and inspired him to pursue his dream as a fashion designer while still being a delinquent at the same time.

What matters now was that these scheming brothers were having dirty tricks up on their sleeves and won't hesitate to use it against them for them to win.

He was concerned for Hakkai considering that he was used a blatant bait by the brothers to also lure him into their trap by spouting off some nonsensical insults towards their direction. Knowing Hakkai, his emotions got the best of him sometimes and he could only hope that the other won't do anything drastic that might cost his safety and life later.

His worst fear was confirmed when he found Hakkai slumped down on the ground like a rag doll.

"Hakkai?!"

"Taka-chan...? You're trapped..." Hakkai muttered hoarsely as he winced in pain.

"Are you okay, Hakkai? Hang in there!" Mitsuya kneeled beside him and looked over his injuries.

"Okay, game over! This didn't even take 5 minutes." Ran remarked mockingly as he shot him a smug grin down below. The brothers were on top of a platform in one of the containers, sporting a complacent look on their faces which infuriated Mitsuya more.

"Tch. They were waiting for an ambush." Mitsuya held a disgusted look on his face as he glared up at Ran sharply before turning his attention on the men that were surrounding them.

"I guess it's time to say goodbye to the both of you. At least you've entertained us for a few minutes." Rindou said idly as he watched them with a smirk on his face.

"Then that was an awful prediction!" Mitsuya spit the blood at the corner and smiled sharply at them before he took the offensive attack and shot some roundhouse kicks and punches to the members of the Kanto Manji Gang.

As soon as Mitsuya attacked, the surge of men came rounding up on him and trapped him completely making Mitsuya experienced a slight difficulty due to the several incoming attacks that came instantaneously on his way.

"How long are you gonna sleep Hakkai! Wake the fuck up?!" Mitsuya yelled as he tried to dodge an incoming kick on his direction and responded with mind numbing punch on the attacker's spot that sent him spiraling down on the ground.

"He got his head smacked in a surprise attack. Ain't no way he's waking up that easy!" Rindou grinned widely at the sight before him.

However, Ran held a conflicted look on his face as he watched Hakkai below with a narrowed gaze.

Hakkai suddenly got up that surprised both brothers.

"Hurmph! That rest healed me right up!"

"You're late dumbass. I was just about to send you flying myself." Mitsuya held a triumphant look towards Hakkai's direction before smirking deviously at the direction of the Haitani brothers.