Chapter 1 - Pilot

It's a busy evening , we are in the centre of the market. Vendors are shouting at the top of their voice. Yellow dimly lit lanterns shine over the vegetables. Its getting darker as the birds precede back home.
People are busy shopping when a big jeep comes racing from the mountains. It drifts around the corner and hits breaks. The back door of the jeep opens and someone pushes out a girl. She is unconscious, her hands tied back and she is wearing a rough black dress. Her blonde dreads cover her pretty little face as she is laid in the middle of market while everyone surrounds her. The jeep flees the scene. An older woman tries to shake the girl..
"Hmm?"
The girl rubs her eyes and gets up
"Where- where am I?"
The old lady takes her hand in her hands and tells her how she was thrown out of a jeep out of nowhere. They are situated in the heart of Spain- Madrid. It's the month of November, it gets chilly in the evening. The girl gets moving to a warmer place- a bunch of vendors had a bonfire lit. They all share an unwelcoming look. Timid and all by herself, she steps back. She sits on the pavement curling in. Until now she hadn't noticed how much she was shaking. Her sight was blurry and her mouth thirsty. She craved  some commodity's existence. She can't figure out what she wants.
"Maybe i need food"
She tries to get up but her legs are noodles "ouch"
She falls to the ground. She again wraps herself with her arms and tries to cooldown herself. The shivering wont go away.
"Hey! Wake up"
Says a woman in her mid 30s, wearing a deep-red dress with a white coat over it. A shiny black car standing behind her.
"Who are you? Can you help me? I don't have a place to stay"-the girl who didn't realise she fell asleep on the footpath.
The clock strikes 3 in the night and the woman asks the girl to get into the car.
Without any further questions she gets up and steps into the car.
The car felt a lot warmer and nicer. The pure leather seats felt luxurious to touch. The roof of the car had a million tiny stars attached to it. There was a driver wearing suit-boot.
"What's your name honey?"- woman
"I don't know. I don't remember where I come from. Who are you and why are you helping me? I'm so great full for your favour, I don't know if ill ever be able to repay it."-girl
"Today onwards you shall be known as Jacqueline. You should sleep now. No more questions"-woman
The lady takes out a syringe from her purse and injects some suspicious substance into Jacqueline- she then falls asleep.