Chapter 4 -Revenge

Jack is now furious as she discovered the reason she was addicted to drugs was because of Madeline. Jack now wants to know the reason why Maddy put her into rehab. Jack anomalously writes a letter to Madeline asking her to meet at the old apartment. Jack also thinks it would be better to change her look after meeting Madeline.
The day Madeline was supposed to meet Jack comes around. Madeline arrives in her shiny black car. She steps out in a big fluffy furry coat. Takes off her glasses and heads towards the door. Jack is already seated on the sofa- she has a disappointed look on her face.
Madeline's eyes start tearing up as she walks to Jack
"I am so sorry Jacqueline that you had to find everything this way. The man who came to visit us the other day was my husband. You were his student. One day he decided to propose you and brought you back home. I couldn't say anything to him as he is a rich and powerful man. I had to act as he said. He wanted to keep you home forever and so we started feeding you drugs. That is the reason you have no memory of past. But trust me Jacqueline I never wished any bad for you. In fact, I'm here to tel you that...i love you. My husband used to leave for the office in morning and would come back home late in night. That meant i got to spend my entire day with you. You are the sweetest and the kindest person I've ever met and I couldn't help but fall for you."
Jack was overwhelmed by everything she heard. She didn't know how to react to Madeline's speech. Jack gets up and decides to leave. But before leaving she tells Madeline to not come after her.
Jack goes straight to the boys and tells them everything that happened. The boys say its a good opportunity to fake love to Madeline and get all her wealth. Jack hesitantly agrees. Jack is now an assassins. She goes around the tow killing her targets. She gets good at it as time passes by.
Meanwhile Madeline and her husband- Russ and desperately trying to locate Jacqueline. Thankfully Jack had altered her looks to look different. Jack started spending more and more time with the boys. She started shoplifting then robbing and eventually after few years passed by as no one was able to track  Jack and she was now a professional assassins. Jack would now handle high-end cases from big people.
One such day Jack was approached by Russ Witsbun.
"Here's the image of the girl, find her and bring to me. Make sure she isn't hurt in the process"-Russ
Jack takes her own picture and smiles at it
"Sure sir, I will bring her to you, don't worry"-Jack.
The same day in the evening Jack had another surprise visitor- Madeline.
Madeline looked pretty distressed and worries. She says -
"It's been 2 years now and i have been trying to find the love of my life. This is her"- hands a photo
"My husband is behind her as well, i need to reach to Jacqueline before he does"- Madeline
Madeline gives a big stack of cash and the leaves.
Jack is now supposed to find herself. There's two people after her and she has no idea how to handle the situation.