XVI

"Looks like someone had a great date last night", Neville smirked as he saw Zayn sneaking into the room in the morning.

Zayn's eyes went wide and his cheeks were covered with pink tint. "I-i.. "

"Oh please", Neville said, rolling his eyes. "The smile that you had on your face when you came back, tells everything. So, did you two finally had sex".

Zayn's eyes went wider, if that's possible. " W-we... No!!", he stuttered. "We just talked and.. Um.. W-we kissed".

Neville's smirk grew wider and Zayn couldn't help but blush darker, thinking about the moment when his and Harry's lips finally touched.

"That's great", he said and hugged Zayn. "I am so happy for you. You two have an epic love story, though. Sneaking and doing things in secret".

Zayn chuckled as they parted from the hug. "You will find someone too Nev", he said softly, putting his hand on the taller guy's shoulder.

Neville just shrugged with a sigh. He really wishes for a love story for himself.

___________

"They are planning on doing the attack after two days", Liam told.

This was the third time that he came here. He was still not sure about who was the snitch who was sending all the information to Zafar but he knew that the attack was going to happen soon and that's what he came to tell today.

"Are you sure?", Louis asked.

Liam nodded and Louis ran his hand through his hairs. "I-i can't even inform Bill until I have some proof because he won't believe me and also you would be in danger if I do so".

"I think you should tell Harry", Liam suggested. "I know that I myself told you to not tell him but I think there is nothing we can do now and we really need his help"

Louis nodded and agreed to this.

"I think I should go now", Liam said with a sigh. "J-just be safe. I don't want anything to happen to you"

Louis squinted his eyes at him.

"I know you won't believe me but I love you Lou. Always have and always will. Stay safe", Liam said and as he was about to turn around and go, Louis grabbed his arm, turning him to face himself and slammed his lips on Liam's.

It would be an understatement if I say the Liam was shocked. He stood frozen there with Louis's mouth on his. He came back to his senses when Louis started moving his lips. Liam kissed him back, their lips moulding together like missing pieces.

It was true. They were incomplete without each other. They were each other's missing pieces which were finally uniting after a long time.

Louis traced Liam's bottom lip with his tongue, asking for permission to explore his mouth and Liam gladly gave him the access that he was asking for.

Tongues glided on each other and soon Liam took the lead, bringing his hand to cup the shorter lad's face.

They both parted with a wet smack and pressed their foreheads together, breathing heavily.

"I love you too Li", Louis whispered.

Liam smiled and pecked his lips once again.

"I really should go now but I promise I'll be back", Liam whispered softly.

Louis nodded and kissed his cheek before whispering, "Take care".