Night club

After what felt like eternity, Felix finally decided to explain what had happened yesterday. Luckily, the second he had walked in, Hyunjin was seen laying down on the couch with a tub of ice-cream sitting right next to him. At that moment, Felix realised that it possibly was not a good sign. After all, who eats ice-cream at a cold, chilly and frosty day? Might as well say a 'obsessed with ice-cream freak' does.

"I can see you. Its one in the morning and you just came home, are you fucking crazy?" He roared, anger burning in his veins as he threw the ice-cream tub on the ground;causing it to splatter everywhere.

"H-hyunjin! I.. i just went out and partied in the night clu-"
Before Felix could finish his sentence, Hyunjin stopped him mid way, not bothered to listen to another one of his tales. Well, that was what he thought of it.

"Can you just not shut up? All you do is lie. Wait, did you come home late because you gave random men fucking lap dances huh? You fucking slut!" He spat out, spitting vemon with each individual syllable as Felix cowered at the sound.

"H-how!- why would you say such a thing? I just came late home because i wanted to party a bit..  with my friends you know... You always do it! Why can't i-"
Again, he wouldn't listen to a single thing Felix had protested about for the past few minutes. Not after he was dressed like that..

"Then explain, why are you dressed like a single bitch trying to find dick!" Every word Hyunjin roared felt like a stab to his heart, shattering it into billions of pieces.

                  《》《》《》《》《》

This is my body! i work for this aliexpress company where it has lingerie, so it means you'll mostly see me on google

This is my body! i work for this aliexpress company where it has lingerie, so it means you'll mostly see me on google. Please if you can buy some of these lingerie for some spicy nights just like Felix;)
                        《》《》《》《》