Comfortable

Once inside, I saw that there were multiple torture devices on the wall. Chains were thrown into the floor as well. Cages of sorts layed around the room. A couch was set on the side of the room. In the corner was a bathtub for some reason. It looked fricking awesome.
"Woah, this looks creepy-cool!", I said. I heard a giggle from behind me.
"Usually people think it's weird and creepy but, think what you want.", Lock breathlessly said. They led me to another room that had three small beds.
"This is where we sleep! You can either sleep with us or on the couch, we don't mind. You just have to ask the person you want to sleep with first.", Shock explained. I immediately knew who I wanted to sleep with (don't take that the wrong way).
"Lock! I mean, Lock can I sleep with you? I mean it makes sense because I know you a little bit more..." Everyone looked at me weird, but finally got it. Lock blushed a little at my statement.
"Well, I guess you could. Just, face away from me. Please and thank you." He gave me a little smile, and I gave one back.
"Oh yeah, you need to meet Oogie Boogie! Come over here!" They led me over to a tube, and they slid down it. I went down after them. We landed on a table in the middle of a dark room. A laugh emitted from the darkness.
"Well, well, well, looks like my henchmen came to give me a greeting! Who's that you have there?", said a fabric sack looking guy. I'm guessing that is Oogie Boogie.
"This is Y/N. She's a human we found close to our treehouse. She wants to stay with us.", Lock explained. Oogie raised his brow and looked at me.
"Well, nice to meet you, Y/N. Do you like to gamble?" I nodded (if you don't you do now). A smirk appeared on his face.
"We've got ourselves a keeper! You are now my favorite." He pat my head as I giggled. I think that this will be a great life...

A/N I finished this chapter yay. Well, idk anymore.