Phase 2 roadmap

When looking back at both the base game and the first batch of DLC missions, I couldn't help but notice that I missed out a couple iconic formations home to some VERY famous species in the paleontological community. Thus Phase 2's seasons will be a mixture of eras with five missions: Three paleozoic, one Mesozoic, and one Cenozoic, finally adding non-mesozoic missions to the game (which I'm sure many of you were eagerly anticipating) thanks to New upgrades given to your time rods by DR international's science division allowing you to visit a whole new slew of time periods and enviornments to further expand the park's collection, from Mammoths to Pelycosaurs and everything in-between.

 Thus Phase 2's seasons will be a mixture of eras with five missions: Three paleozoic, one Mesozoic, and one Cenozoic, finally adding non-mesozoic missions to the game (which I'm sure many of you were eagerly anticipating) thanks to New upgrades g...

Season 7:

A Jurassic Fish Tale (Oxford Clay)

Dawn of Mammals (Messel Pit)

Rise of the Raptors (Cedar Mountain Formation)

Earth's Alien World (Burgess Shale)

Go Big or Go Home (Huincul Formation)

Season 8:

Forerunners of Giants (Canadon Asfalto Formation)

Sail-backs (Arroyo Formation)

The Four-winged Flyer (Jiufotang Formation)

American Serengeti (La Brea Tar Pits)

Sea-lizard of the Cretaceous (Maastricht Formation)

Season 9:

Rise of an Empire (Santa Maria Formation)

Mega-Mammal (Hsanda Gol Formation)

By the Seashore (Blue Lias Formation)

Mega-bugs (Carboniferous Scotland)

Giants of China (Wangshi Group)

Season 10:

The Water Hole (Lourinha Formation)

Mega-shark Attack (Pisco Formation)

The Princely Lizard (Lameta Formation)

The Great Dying (Late Permian Siberia)

The Last Giant (Ojo Alamo Formation)