Goku's Wife... Time to Train!

Y/n P.O.V

I was cooking a decent amount of food, or in humans terms... A lot! Well I have a reason. Me and my husband are Saiyan's and we eat a lot, at least that's what krillin say's. 

I also have two sons, Gohan, and Goten. Both who are Full-Blooded Saiyans, and both have a lot of potential. Now, enough blabbering, lets get on with the story

Goku: " Is it done yet? Y/nnnnn, I'm so hungry!"

Me: " Goku be patient, we have Gohan and her wife coming here so we have to cook a lot, and we have to wait for them to g- Oh! Their here!" I said sensing Gohan and his wife.

Goku: " Does that mean I ca-!?" 

Me: " Introduce your self first Goku... Then we can eat promise" I say with a sweet smile

Goku stares at me for a second... and smiles.

Goku: " Fine! Lets go hurry and meet them then eat!" 

Goku runs out the door, and greets gohan.

Me: " GOTEN! Come down! Gohan is here and foods ready!" 

Goten: " Big Bro here's!? YAY! Big Bro!!" He runs downstairs and is already outside talking to Gohan and his wife Videl.

I smile gracefully, we've been in peace now for a while, I've been training with Goku whenever he's here and training on my own so we could keep this peace.

I look at the pot and its almost done.

Me: " Welp... Time to get this out." 

I Take everything out, which is a lot of food and start setting the table. Which is filled with food...

I walk outside and tell everyone

Me: " Hey, I just finished food le-" 

*Swoosh!*

Me: " Goku! Wait for everyone at least!" 

Goku: " Come one! I've been waiting for so long! Just on-"

Me: " Just wait were coming, were coming." 

When we were walking in we all sat down and began eating.

Me: " So Gohan. How's life treating you? You know being a scholar and all that.

Gohan: " Mom, I already have a job, I'm not in school anymore" 

Me: " Oh, right, right sorry, still not used to Earth." 

Me: " How about you Videl?" 

Videl: " Well everything's been going good, Gohan is a sweetheart" 

Gohan: " Hehehe... Yea mom we've been doing fine, how about you and dad?"

Me: " Oh you know, training here and there, going on trips to train on Beerus's planet when Goten is at Trunks house." 

Me: " Goku slow down, your food isn't going anywhere

Goku: " But! It's just so good! Your cooking's the best! Better than any 5 star restaurant that Bulma takes us sometimes" 

Me: " Awww. Thank you Goku." 

Goku then remembers about the Tournament of Power. 

Goku: " OH! Wait, Gohan, could you do one more Tournament with us? We need a team just to participate" 

Tournament? Why hasn't Goku told me about it?

Gohan: " I kind of can't, You know I have a baby to take care o-"