[16] Suprises

*****

"Tell me Usagi, where are they?" A voice deep enough to make everybody trembled but not the 15 year old boy in front of him. Instead he smirked at the older and spat on him. He was tied in a chair so his mobility to move lessens but his pride remained high.

"Like hell am I going to tell you. You're done Mori senpai. I'm dragging you to the police station. Everything got caught on tape. You're dead."

He swung his bat hitting his head hard making him fell to his side. Just then, the sirens of the police was heard and he tried running away but failed when he was surrounded by police officers. Usagi smiled at his success before passing out.

Usagi got rushed into a hospital and he needed to stay in the ICU since his injury was bad. His friends rushed to the hospital and he managed to form a few sentences to them.

"Guys, please don't fight if I'm gone." Sora looked at him while tears running down her face. "Dumb ass. You're not going anywhere. We're going to be police officers together remember?" Usagi managed to chuckle before ruffling her hair with as much strength he had left. "I may have to broke that promise, Sora."

Sora was in denial seeing her friend like this, she kept shaking her head and crying for him. "Yuki, take care of this girl for me. Even if I'll be here, I may not be the same anymore." Yuki himself shakes his head, having the same reaction as Sora. "Nonsense, we're going to be partners in crime together with Gordon. The four of us... we should be unstoppable." He wiped his tears away but it kept on flowing out.

Gordon however was in a state of shock. He was afraid to lose his friend but he knew this would happen. That was the day he had wanted to turn his back to his friends, specifically Sora. He blamed her for his death and everyone knows how Usagi never wanted them to fight. 

"Gordon, make up with them before you take your last breath buddy. You don't want to regret your decision." Usagi smiled at him and it made him teared up. He knows what he was thinking... but he never pressured him even if it was the right thing to do. "Now, you two need to be together. I'll crawl out on my own grave if you two didn't end up marrying each other one day."

"This is where Yuki got his stupid jokes." Sora tried smiling in amidst of her crying which made Usagi smiled at her. Just as he was about to wipe her tears again, he passed out. The three panicked and ran out called the nurses or doctors nearby. Seeing Usagi receiving CPR made their heart shattered into pieces.

Even though some of the Nightmare gang members were arrested and put into juvenile like Ichihara Kaoru, Nightmare No. 2 and his entire team, most of them are still roaming around freely, which was Kitamura Yujiro, Nightmare No. 1 and Mori Akihiro, Sora's own mentor in which she never suspected one bit until she saw the video where Usagi was beaten till he passed out completely. Apparently, he was the Trapped Nightmare that everyone was scared to encounter, he's their leader. That was when she made a promise to herself that she's going to put both of them behind bars and get the death penalty like they deserve.

*****

"M-Mori senpai?" She called out and the older smiled seeing her still remembers him. "Want to grab a drink? It's been a while since I've seen you." She exchanges look from Ryo before she spoke to him. "You can go in first, I'll talk to Mori senpai for a bit and join you later." Ryo nodded and left her with him at the bar nearby.

"So, you're with Yoshizawa now?" He asked while offering her a drink in which she accepted. "Yeah, pretty much." He was thinking hard and she was worried if she tells him something he didn't want to know. "But what about that guy, Yamada kun isn't it? He was pretty clingy to you."