how all agents met (?)

Skull and Aster were best friends while in the octarian army, but at the time Aster was a cis female octoling, so he couldnt really be a breeding male. His best friend skull was intersex, so they had put him to the breeding males at 18, thats when Aster lost his best friend. He had made a plan with another soldier, Naomi, which happened to be Skulls twin sister. It took about a year, and when theu finally reached him, he was weak. The gaurds found them and took Aster away, leaving Naomi to fight for herself. They put Aster to sleep, and kicked him from the army, leaving him out on the streets. Angie, an inkling girl who was moving to inkopolis square, found him, with a tattered yellow tee, black gym shorts, with faded yellow converse. He was hungry, so angie offered to help him, and gave him clothes. He didnt like his hair, so she offered a haircut and a place to stay, he was hesitant but agreed. Aster Missed Skull dearly, but knew he could never see him again...2 years later, Angie got an offering, amd wanted Aster to come with, he agreed. Thry both had thier new names. Agent 4, and 4.5.

2 years back.

Aster had got taken away, Naomi was left to fight for her brother. Grabbing Skull up, she fought through the octarians and soldiers, surprisingly. She ran to Octo Valley which she didnt know what is was at the time. She was met with two inklings, a tall, athletic young one, and a shorter, old one. The old one had panicked when he saw the two, and ordered the younger one to do something, but before the old man could even finish, the younger one leaped at them. "JA- AGENT 3, NO!!" Naomi panicked, threw her brother to a safer place, and tried to fight back the inkling. She had lost, got kicked to the curb near her brother, and blacked out lying on Skull.

Skull was woken up by the old inkling, "AHOY! OCTOLING! Up and at'em ya lazy wiffle waffle." as natural instinct, and the gaining of some strength back, he growled at the old man, and tried to sit up, he looked at his sister, snapped back and pounced, the inkling let out a yelp. "HEY!! NO! LISTEN OCTOLING! IM NOT GOING TO HURT YOU NIRTHER DID I HURT YOUR FRIEND!!" Skull calmed down but was still weary, Skull had said something in Octarian, which the old man didn't understand. "okay, okay, listen. I know your angry, but i need you two's help. My name is Cap'n Cuttlefish." Cuttlefish shoved skull off the best he could and scurried away, 'my hes massive..' he thought. "Last thing I remember, ya friend there was fighting my protégé, Agent 3, in Octo Valley...when all of you were suddenly attacked by someone. And somehow, we all got marooned here...So, uh...hows about we call a temporary truce while we find a way to escape?" Naomi woke up, and looked around, her weapon was gone, and so was the young inkling. She looked at her twin brother, who was talking to the old inkling. "Where are my manners?? Im so sorry, what was your names?" The two looked at eachother, then back at Cuttlefish. "...By kraken, you two lost your memory?! You can't remember anything about yourselves? Anything at all?!" Again, they looked at eachother, and gave eachother a very confused look. All they knew is that they were siblings. "Most interesting...I noticed you (gesture to the female octoling) were humming Calamari Inktation right before you came to...could it be? Has this melody been etched into your very soul?" She was silent. "Ill take your silence as a YES!! Ive heard of octarians whos spuls were etched by that melody, but that was a few years back...when Agent 3 had fought Octavio..." The Octolings were still confused after some more explanation. And since not remembering thier names, They were given Agent 8, and 8.5.

A couple of months pass by while 8 and 8.5 were figuring a way out from under ground. Theu had saved three and remembered thier names, Naomi was very interested in talking to the young inkling, Jack was his name, and he seemed to be intrigued as well, Skull didn't remember anything about his past but some how his sister did, he looked at Pearl and Marina laughing, and Jack and Naomi talking like theres no tomorrow, he felt sad, he knew he had someone back then thaf wasnt just his sister...someone who he wanted to get back to.

Agent 4 and 4.5 defeated Octavio, and 4.5 felt justice. He had defeated his old leader and took pride in it, Angie was talking with Callie and Marie while he sat back to look over Octo Valley, Aster had still wondered where skull went, all of these months of non stop thinking about him made him fall for skull, but again, the chances of ever seeing him again were low. He put his head in his hands and cried.

The next day.

Angie and Aster woke up to the spund of Angies phone going off, it was Callie. Aster couldn't hear much but he had caught a few words.. "JAC—-HE C— BACK!! A-D HE BROUGHT TWO OC—-LIN——HIM!" Aster got up put some clothes on and rushed out of the door, all he knew is that there was two Octolings, good or bad he wanted to see who theu were, he knew that the chances of it being both Skull and Naomi were less than zero, but he still wanted to try. Busting into the gates of inkopplis and going down the drain pipe, his yes developing tears, he heard Angie trailing behind him "ᴬˢᵀᴱᴿ ᵂᴴᴬᵀ ᵀᴴᴱ ᶠᵁᶜᴷ ᵂᴴᴱᴿᴱ ᴬᴿᴱ ʸᴼᵁᴳᴼᴵᴺᴳ-!!!" Aster didnt listen. He popped up out of the drain pipe. He looked around, Callie was hugging and Kissing Jack, Marie was talking to Cuttlefish And then he saw them. In the flesh, staring back just as stunned, was Naomi and Skull, scarred up and dirty, but there. Skull suddenly remembered who he wanted to see so badly, Naomi fell to her knees, while Skull, stood, speechless. Everyone had looked over now, and Angie had come through the drain pipe. Aster broke down, running over to the other octolings, Ramming into Skull, and hugging him tightly. Skull snapped out the his freeze, and his eyes started to pour, hugging him back just as tight. Naomi, sobbing got up and hugged them, they accepted her into the hug and started laughing, still crying. Marie and Cuttlefish smiled, while the rest were still confused.