Not Now

Shoto entered the dormitory after a long, not so good day, he was really upset and aggravated, he just wanted to eat dinner and lock himself in his room in silence.

He wanted nobody to talk to him he just wanted the world to be quiet, but that was hard considering everyone is his class was being so damn loud.

This agitated Shoto even more and his fire began to flare up, just a tad.

His girlfriend soon came into the picture and greeted her boyfriend in a happy tone.

"Shosho!!" She cheered, but was ignored and kind of brushed off to the side.

Shoto immediately walked to his room and kicked off his shoes, he had never felt this aggravated before, he just had a really bad day and was irritable, like any ordinary teenager would be.

However, Asuka came up and entered his room. "Shosho!! I know I'm short but did you really not see me earlier?" She asked before hugging Shoto.

Shoto inhaled sharply and tried not to snap right then and there, he simply just pat her back before lightly pushing her off. "Asuka, I'm really not in the mood right now" he spoke blankly.

Asuka looked confused and upturned her eyebrows. "Huh? Why? What's wrong Shosho..?" She asked worriedly touching him, to which his response was swiping her hand off.

"Asuka, please", he said trying to contain his anger, but it was getting harder.

"Shosho...what's wrong sweetie? Talk to me..." she said worriedly attempting to cup his cheek.

That was it, Shoto couldn't take it anymore, be smacked her hand away from him and snapped.

"CAN YOU JUST LEAVE ME ALONE FOR 5 SECONDS?!!"

There is was...he had lost his temper and immediately regretted it.

Asuka stood there in shock and tried to hold back her tears, shaking in her boots. "I-I....I'm sorry..." she muttered stepping back and wiped a tear that did manage to escape her eye.

Shoto's eyes widened...he made her cry...how could he let his anger get the best of him? And to his own girlfriend? This was the cherry on top to Shoto's bad day and he started tearing up and covered his face with a hand.

"I...I'm sorry Asuka..I shouldn't have yelled at you, I'm just really not in the mood today..." he apologized and hugged his girlfriend close.

"I love you, I'm sorry....but please.....but I just need to be alone right now..." he said gently and wiped a tear off his face.

Asuka cried softly and nodded.

"Okay...I'm sorry Shosho...." She said and turned away before walking out and closing the door behind her.

Shoto sighed and wiped away more tears before laying in his bed.

'I'll make it up to her somehow..'.