When You Breakup

Haiii ,im back to break some hearts.Lol ,ok ok im sorry ,But the next chapter will be awesome ,i promise :3.Enjoy ! -Kittie

F/N = Friend's Name

Slenderman

Slenderman was very stressed since he got home this evening.You tried asking him what happened but he wouldn't talk to you.He would just grumble and walk away.You had enough with the silent treatment and marched into his room.

You barged in his room and you saw him sitting on his bed."What the hell ?! Don't you know how to knock ,woman ? I have the right to have my own privacy !" He shouted at you.Tears wear threatening to fall from your eyes.

"I was just trying to help ..." You whispered and ran out of the room not daring to look back.It took Slender a minute for him to realize what happened.

Jeff The Killer

Jeff came back home drunk from a party and was very pissed at something.You tried to calm him down but he would just push you away.

"Jeffrey Woods ! Come here this instance !" You shouted at him.He turned to you with a crazed look on his face.You suddenly felt scared but you didn't show it."What ?!" He screamed at you.He marched up to you and slapped you across your face.

You held in your tears and ran up to your bedroom ,ignoring Jeff's apologies from the other side of the door.

Ben Drowned

You and Ben were at the mall shopping.He would hit on girls once in a while but you didn't mind because he was always his perverted self when around other girls.You just sigh and continued shopping.

After an hour of hitting on girls ,you were super pissed when he asked a certain girl for her number.You smacked him on the head and he screamed at you."What the hell ?!"

"Oh ,did you forgot that you already have a girlfriend ?! Good luck getting me back jackass !" By now people were staring at you and Ben.You walked away with tears in your eyes.

Eyeless Jack

You were currently at the grocery store buying some stuff ,while Jack was waiting for you at home.When you were done ,you got in your car and drove home.

When you got home ,you heard giggling coming from the living room.You rushed there and saw F/N sitting on top of Jack.

You were mad as fuck ,you marched up to her and Jack and slapped Jack across the face.Tears were straining your face "How could you do this to me !"

You didn't even gave Jack a chance to explain.You walked away leaving him and F/N behind.

Masky

You were walking with Masky at a park ,enjoying each other's company when suddenly a girl about 2 years older than you came up to Masky and randomly kissed him.

Your face turned red and you turned to Masky who had a confused look on his face."W-who is t-this ?!" You tried to keep calm but your voice cracked.

Masky was about to say something but you slapped him across the face.You ran away leaving him behind.

Hoodie

You were waiting for Hoodie to get home since you made him cheesecake so you were excited for him to try it.After about half an hour of waiting ,you got a text message from Hoodie.