01

Chapter 01

TW: Explicit/Unfiltered Words, Matured scenes and terms

I sighed when I got out of the bathroom in the middle of the class. Thankfully, my period came and I'm not pregnant. It was such a big relief

I've did it with Derek for 2 times only and we used condoms but there's still a possibility and pregnancy scares and I certainly do not want to have that during undergraduate. Actually.. I don't know if I want to have that.

"Ni-regla na ako finally" I told Raya after our 2nd class. We are very open about talks like this. And she knows all of my secrets... sa totoo lang, she's the one I trusted.

"Comeback ka na naman sa mga male species teh" sabi niya habang nag aayos "Kala ko nabaliko kana ng tuluyan.. you mostly did it with girls before that childhood friend of yours"

"He's good in bed" sabi ko

"Pero one night-one night stand lang naman itey divah? Pede ka naman mag see ng other people?" She eyed me

"Oo naman.. purely pleasure" I smiled a little

"Ewan ko lang ha. Baka mamaya mahal mo pa si Demie" sabi niya "You're destroying yourself again and again I hate to see you like that"

I was terrible with Demie

I used to hide her because I cannot accept the fact this is my real identity... The thought of my parents not accepting me scared the shit out of me and I am not ready to have that...

I used to sneak for her. It's easy to pretend we're just bestfriends because the society still cannot accept the fact that love is love and there's no stopping about that. Sadly, I was a victim of that social norm. I was scared to be seen like that.

I was scared to be oppressed. And I regret that so much... I regret not fighting for her.

Demie and I do things under-curtain. My parents thought she was my best friend so even we made out inside my room and do it.. they will not be suspicious.

I sighed. I miss her so much.. not only did I lost a lover.. I also lost a friend.

But she doesn't care about me now. I deserve it.

Came lunch break at pumunta kami sa cafeteria ni Raya. I was about to do the normal routine but then I was a little stunned when I saw Maggie, Riri and Derek with Calvin. They saw me as well and I have no choice but to wave at nilapitan nila ako. My eyes landed on Derek but he was just acting normally.

"What are you guys doing here? Omg" I greeted them

"Dinalaw lang namin si Kuya Cal" sabi ni Maggie. I feel guilty being with them... it's like I'm hiding something big..

Wait no, I'm hiding something big.

"Busy ka pa ba Giselle? They are thinking of hanging out in Riri's house tonight" sabi ni Calvin

I immediately steal a glance at Derek and our eyes met. He just casually nodded as if telling me to go too. I bit my lip. We only have a week left on our Academic Year and our finals just practically finished. I think I have no excuses not to go.

"Okay" I smiled

Riri clapped and hugged me. I hugged her back. Kinakabahan ako inside and there's a weird feeling of frustration inside. I feel guilty around them because of what's going on.

They're my friends but it's as if they don't know me...

I used to hang out with them like almost everyday until I met Demie and had a relationship with her. Demie was a bit needy and I don't want to have shortcomings so I chose to spend most of my time with her. My parents weren't really asking and they weren't really talking to me.