Prologue

Do unique creatures actually exist? Yes or no? In secret, yes they do exist. There once lived a cute little blue hedgehog named Sonic, who was born (I think) with superspeed powers. But he didn't know that he has more. He had to find out first. He was like the cutest baby that ever existed!

Anyway, it was unknown who and what happened to his parents. Longclaw found the cute hedgehog and took him in. She was an amazing owl mother! She wanted to protect him with her heart since she knew that if Sonic was caught with his powers, it would cause serious danger. Sadly, on that same day when Sonic gave Longclaw a flower, the mother owl noticed the masked echidnas and she knew that Sonic was in danger. She was shot by an arrow and she gave him special rings. She instructed him carefully on what to do like to be safe and be careful. 

She sadly died and Sonic was all left alone, on an unknown planet with no adult to protect his life. He had to do it all on his own. 

Years passed by and Sonic was a teen, on his way to being an adult. He was honestly childish and friendly. Not to mention, he was so adorable! He lived in a cave, away from everyone, and followed Longclaw's instructions. But this caused him to feel very lonely that he wanted friends. The Wachowski family became his favorite but there was one person who he fell in love with. Let's go first to Tom Wachowski. Sonic called him 'Donut Lord' since he talked to donuts when alone and it was reasonable and funny. He married Maddie, who was a respected veterinarian and did yoga in her free time. There was Crazy Carl, who knew that Sonic was real but he called him 'Sanic' and if you look closer at the drawing, it's a popular meme of Sonic on the internet. But Y/N Wachowski was his favorite person. She was beautiful with H/C, E/C eyes, and soft S/C skin. Sonic learned that she was adopted at a young age and she knew the truth. She was glad to call Tom and Maddie her parents.  Sonic nicknamed her 'Nature Girl' because she loved nature and animals. If it was snowing, she would be outside, taking a walk and pictures. If she saw a cat outside, she would pet it. Same to dogs, etc. 

Sonic fell in love with her and wanted to kiss and cuddle her. But he remembered Longclaw's words. He was heartbroken and sad. 

But one day, while playing baseball, he went crazy and caused powerful electric thunder around the world. This caused huge trouble because everything went off in the world, causing complete blackness. That's when Dr. Robotnik went after him after finding a footprint.

Sonic had no choice but to travel to a disgusting The Mushroom Planet. Just as he was about to leave Earth, Tom caught him and he was caught. He got to meet his favorite person in the world, at least. He even looked dreamily at her! Y/N honestly fell in love when Sonic was being flirty. 

Dr. Robotnik attacked again and Tom, Sonic, and Y/N were in a bar. The future lovebirds danced and had fun but a fight broke out and Sonic saved Donut Lord and Nature Girl at least. The kiss finally happened at the hotel while Tom was asleep. Good that he didn't see that because he's an overprotective dad. Damn...

The next day, Sonic was upset because Tom wanted to move to San Francisco to work as a cop. Green Hills was the true home and thanks to Sonic's words, it woke Tom up. But the maniac doctor returned and caused trouble. The bomb eventually exploded and Sonic went unconscious. It scare Y/N so bad that she nearly cried but she stayed strong. Tom and Y/N rode immediately to Rachel's house. Rachel was someone who was not fond of Tom and she tried to convince Maddie to get a divorce but thank God that Maddie was smart. Since she's a vet, when she checked Sonic's condition, he woke up. 

Jojo, Rachel's daughter, noticed Sonic's feet hurt so she gave him a new pair of shoes! Cool red ones and in Y/N's opinion, it suited the hedgehog a lot! Y/N and Sonic had some cute moments before they had to leave. Maddie joined and let's just say that Sonic was allowed to drive this time. Do not let him drive! Sonic had to hide in a bag and Tom made a stupid move about a kid. 

When they reached the top, Sonic finally got his rings back! The young couple revealed to Tom and Maddie that they were together by a kiss, causing them to be very happy but also sad since the blue hedgehog had to leave. 

Just as Sonic was about to leave, the fatass doctor returned and ruined everything. Since the Wachowski family was defenseless, Sonic created a plan by pushing them off the building and making sure that they were safe thanks to his ring. But Sonic had trouble. Eventually, they reached Green Hills and Y/N was so sad that she cried because it looked like Sonic was dead. But after a few comments, Sonic magically woke up with awesome blue thunder electric! He was alive! 

After Eggman was sent to The Mushroom Planet, it was finally peace! The relationship was more passionate and stronger between Sonic and Y/N. Nature Girl was asked by Donut Lord and Pretzel Lady to distract Sonic so she took him somewhere to spend time together. When Y/N got a message that it was complete, she took Sonic back, and at first, the family put an act together and brought him to the attic above. It was a home-looking room, all made for the hedgehog to make him feel at home. Sonic's heart was full of joy and happiness. He finally had a home and best yet, he lived with his girlfriend! 

The same night, while Y/N was reading a book before sleeping, Sonic wanted to sleep with her but it also took a mature and smutty turn.~ At least, they kept it a good secret. 

But... was it peaceful since Eggman was no more? I don't think so. It was peaceful for months... until the fatass doctor returned.