Chapter 1

In Green Hills, Montana, there was a male police officer named Tom Wachowski, a man that was married and had an adopted daughter. Tom was your regular guy. He was currently in his car, holding a speed radar that police officers use to detect the speed limit of vehicles. But the male cop himself was bored. He wanted action, he wanted to do something just like every other person. You could keep yourself busy with hobbies or sports. Heck, even work as well! But Tom was at work, so why did he want action? Green Hills was a peaceful small town where like crimes never happen or barely. Big cities like San Francesco or others do have high crimes because there are sadly disgusting people around. Tom managed to make his dream come true by being a cop but he wanted action. He decided to do something about it and that's why he send a letter to the police department of San Francisco. He's currently waiting for a response. 

Tom was holding a speed radar while sitting in his car, sunglasses on as well. He was keeping an eye on the road, hoping to see at least one car. He looked with annoyance and hope. "Come on, one car?"

He sighed as aimed the speed radar towards the road. He then began to play and act as if he was holding a gun. He even made fast car noises. That's when he accidentally hit himself in his jaw, causing him to groan. He was bored. 

Nearly a minute later, something blue and very fast passed him like in flits. The speed radar's beep caught Tom's attention and he looked at it. The speed radar said 296. Tom couldn't believe what he read. He quickly grabbed the tool to look better and it wasn't lying. While he was busy clicking and stuff, he doesn't realize that a blue hedgehog with green eyes peaked through. The hedgehog was looking at the numbers. He then disappeared and there were the same blue flits again! The number said this time 300, which shocked Tom a lot since he didn't see anybody! What in the chili dog was going on?!

Tom thought that it was broken or something so he checked, not realizing that the blue hedgehog peaked again to see the numbers. He was proud of reaching 300 that he went running again in a flit. The cop finally got out of his car and walked to check. That's when he noticed something. He got a closer look and saw something blue. It was blue fur, one piece at least. Tom didn't understand... which animal was so fast to reach 300? The cop got a notification and drove off. 

Meanwhile, a car was coming and the poor turtle was slowly crossing the street. Since the reptile was small, the driver didn't notice the poor thing that you may think that it's over... But you're wrong. Just as the car was about to drive over, the same blue hedgehog came running just in time, snatching the animal. "Whoa, buddy, you almost got yourself killed out there. What are you, some kind of adrenaline junkie? It must be rough being slow all the time. Tell you what. Today is your lucky day." 

Meet Sonic the Hedgehog. He was a unique creature, a Mobian to be in fact. He originally came from another planet named Mobius, where it was peaceful. Sonic was born with the power of speed and let me tell you, he loved running! He had a hard time staying still. It was unknown about his parents so his mother was an owl named Longclaw. She was a kind and understanding owl, who wanted nothing but to protect Sonic. She knew from her heart that Sonic needed to be safe. Sadly, not forever. 

One day, Sonic came back from running and scared the mother owl. Cutely, he even gave her a flower! But that's when the echidnas appeared. They're a tribe that was after something... They wore masks with white paint on their fur with carrying weapons. Weren't they all red with purple eyes? Longclaw escaped while holding the cute hedgehog but not for long. She was shot by an arrow and crashed. She sends Sonic to another planet, Earth, with a small brown bag with rings in it. She carefully instructed him what to do like to be careful and if he was ever caught, he had to continue to travel to another planet. The next one was disgusting, The Mushroom Planet. 

But anyway, Sonic builds himself a home in his cave, sadly also feeling alone... It's been ten years since he's been here and he can't be seen or else trouble might arrive. But it caused a lot of sadness in his life... He felt heartbroken. He stumbled one day into the family of Wachowski. There was Tom, who Sonic called Donut Lord because he talked to donuts, which was hilarious. There was Maddie, Tom's wife, and someone who was a respected veterinarian. She did yoga a lot, which Sonic did not understand since he believed that she broke her bones. There was also Crazy Carl, the only one who knew that Sonic was real, but he was called "Sanic" and his drawing looked funny and weird, the popular meme on the internet. 

But there was one person who Sonic was fond of... He was in love. Meet Y/N, the adopted daughter of Tom and Maddie. She was the girl in Sonic's dreams. I mean, Sonic wanted to touch her soft H/C hair, stare into her E/C eyes and cuddle up to her S/C skin. Wait, the last one was kinda creepy. Here's a small correction: Sonic wanted to cuddle her, also to feel her soft lips with his. 

After Sonic rescued the turtle, he checked up in Green Hills, smiling to watch people having their days, even though it's a small town. He made sure to get caught or seen. He then checked up on Pretzel Lady, aka Maddie. He even tried again to copy her yoga moves! After this was done, he went to hide, especially in the bushes. His soft and cute ears perked up when he heard the front door open. He smiled widely when he saw his favorite human in the world: Nature Gir. It was a nickname that Sonic came up with when he found out the girl loved nature and animals. She would pet the animals she came across, making sure to be careful and to walk around where you could see beautiful natures. 

Sonic was in love with her and he started to sneakily leave flowers for her at her window. The flowers were blue in all types. Y/N found it cute that she had a secret admirer. Something told her in her heart that the admirer wasn't evil. She would smile all the time if she received flowers with cute flirty messages or pick-up lines. 

Sonic watched Y/N's every move as she walked into the forest. He didn't hesitate to follow her.