My perfect husband

.
TW: D3PR3$$I0N C#TI/|/G

Au: marryed au and kokichi didn't die in the killing game cuz it was just a simulation

~KOKICHI'S POV~

I woke up to shumai not In the bed with me. I got up from bed and went to the kitchen

~IN THE KITCHEN~

I went up there to see shumai doing something.i hugged him from behind nuzzling my head in his back "oh hey good morning baby" he said looking at me for a sec "good morning shumai" I look over shuichi's shoulder to see what he's doing "koki if you wanted to know what I'm doing you could just ask" "yeah sorry shu" "no need to be sorry" "what are you doing?" "texting maki" "about what?" "she asked me if i want to hang out with her" "you should go you been pretty depressed lately" I said that kinda sad that he will be gone for a day"yeah I'll ask if you can come" how can he be so nice

~IN SHUICHI AND MAKI TEXT~

(Can kokichi come?)

(Fine)
(Thanks!)

~IRL~

"Koki" "yes darling?" "she said you can come" "okay!" "we shouldn't get dressed"

~AFTER GETTING DRESSED~

I been feeling quite alone for some reason even knowing I am in shuichi's lap. cuddling with him right now I just feel alone. And I need to tell him about what I tried to do last night "hey shu?" "hmm?" "I need to tell you something" shuichi immediately looked at me like he was ready to listen to anything I was about to say "well..... I might have had a little bit of a nightmare last night..." shuichi immediately became worried and pulled me closer,in the hug rubbing my back" want to talk about it?" " yes but later" shu now looked confused "you see I tried to do something lest night.and before you say anything I was going to wake you up but I grab a knife instead and you can guess the rest" shuichi just rubbed my back listening to everything I was saying "is that it?" shumai asked "yeah..." "Ok did you stop yourself or did you do it?" I feel sick having to say maybe if I just stayed silent he will forget. What am i saying of course he won't forget I'm such an "idiot" "what's an idiot?" "sh!t did I say that out loud" " kokichi yes you did say that out loud" "sh!t well sorry I was not calling you an idiot" " okay but can you answer the question did you do it or did you stop yourself" "I did it..... " "koki please just wake me up next time" " I will" shuichi left to grab bandages. He came back "hey love can you give me your arm" "mhm" I give him my arm. As he wrapped it up with bandages "do you still want to go hang out with maki?" "yup"

.

Words: 487