愛して/love me -🖤❤️💚

(Credits to the artist)

Request from the amazing uppermoon_2mitsuri
Thanks for my first request! And I hope you like this chapter!

Author note- And no this is only the first part! This one's ganna be long, the second part should be up in three days or so, maybe less if I'm free but thanks for all the support and I hope you'll like this one!

AU- Modern High school. Douma and Akaza have several classes together and they aren't as close/ they have different friend group. But they both like each other (you'll see why.)

⚠︎︎Warning⚠︎︎
-yandere Douma
-smut
-cursing
-violence
-blood (a lot)
-descriptive glory parts
-weapons
-selfharm mentions
-self harm
-death
...
Word count- 2093

༄☁︎︎𑁍☁︎︎༄

A strong but steady hum echoed throughout the silent, narrow halls of that poor school. His sly footsteps rorelike bombs exploding. The humming of the sweet tone, coming from those cursed lips. His footsteps were slow, and it sounded as if he didn't have a care in the world. Oh how that was a lie. "Akaza-senpai~ where are you~" he sang softly. His humming not stopping.

Akaza's heart pounded loudly, he was terrified. His hands sweaty, his clothes drenched in blood. His eyes watered, out of sadness you would think, but no, fear, terror, the shear burning feeling poisoned his lungs. He needs out, out of this God forsaken school, away from him. Akaza ran, his legs daring to giv out underneath him, but he kept running, his loud, booming steps slapped the ground harshly. His breath was heavy and ragged. Why him? Why was this happening?

Many questions filled the pinkettes head, all the thoughts gave him a headache. Opening one door to a class that he hadn't been in, he crouched down under one of the desks. He covered his mouth, trying to quiet his breathing. That's when he paused, a slight him came from the door, growing louder by the minute. His body shook violently, his hands covering his mouth as he took a deep breath in, holding his breath. The door opened, Akaza could hear soft footsteps hitting the ground.

"oh Akaza~ where are you~" the man sang, Hive voice strong. Akaza felt his eyes water, that voice was known all too well. He didn't want to believe it, no this must have been a prank, it couldn't have been Douma. Douma was popular, and everyone liked him, some more than others. He was a star in the drama club, no one really had a reason to hate the rainbow eyed male. Sure he was cocky, stuck up, and. Bit full of himself, but he was caring and sweet.

Douma hummed lowly, showing a bit of frustration. Akaza felt his head become light, he wasn't going to be able to hold his breath for much longer. The footsteps came closer and closer,  making the pinkette shiver. Sweat dripped from his forehead, then, the footsteps stopped. The room went dead. The silence made the pinkette want to cry, he wanted to be at home, he wanted desperately for this to be a dream.