Emotional Break-❤️💙💜

(Credits to artist)

(Credits to artist)

A different request from the great @GremlinChild1144
Thanks for the request! I hope to please you and I hope all of you guys enjoy!

(I haven't finished watching this anime so when I say "all the upper moons" I'm talking about the ones I know most, and that consists of Akaza, Douma, Daki, Gyutaro, and Kokushibo. So don't come at me. I'm a busy person so I barely have time to watch things! Also we're just gonna say that they know something about their previous life's okay! Also this is my first time writing bottom Douma! So Please don't hate me! I'm trying my best here!)

⚠︎︎Warning⚠︎︎
-smut
-bottom Douma
-sad part
-somewhat gentle smut
-cursing
-mentions of killing/dying
-angry Akaza
-triggered past
-choking kink
-kinks in general
-angst
-Akaza biting some cake👀
...
Word count- 2823

༄☁︎︎𑁍☁︎︎༄

Everyone was a bit confused, all the upper moons were together. Of course there was a bit of screaming and yelling, and Daki's smart remarks here and there. But that didn't answer their question. WHY are the upper moons together? They all sat down immediately as they heard Muzan clear his throat. His sharp eyes shifted around the Demons in front of him. "Now that I have your attention, I will answer your questions. You're all here because you've been disappointing me deeply. And I'm sick of you all acting like kids." Muzan growled, his eyes glancing at a few particular demons. "so, you will sit down together, and get along. Don't make myself clear." all the demons nodded, not wanting to anger their Lord even more.

With that, Muzan disappeared as Nakime strung her biwa. All the demons were transferred to a different room. The room was nicely decorated with traditional Japanese artifacts. There was a table in the middle of the room, and on it sat a set of cards. All the demons took a seat, not saying anything to each other. Since there were only five of them, there were only five seats. Daki sat next to Gyutaro, across from them sat Kokushibo. Douma sat across from Akaza. "What's up with the cards?" Daki asked, reaching out to pick one up, but her hand was slapped away by Douma." Now, let's think before we act." Douma smiled. Kokushibo nodded, his eyes examining the cards closely. "It seems to be a game. From where I'm getting, one of us picks up a car and reads it, and if I'm correct, there's a question that we answer. It's a classic game for humans to get closer in a friendly way. "Kokushibo stated. Daki's face lit up, this sounded like fun!

"I'll go first then!" she giggled as she grabbed a card from the deck. "How do you see your fellow demons in this room?"  she read. Pausing and looking at each demon. She turned to her brother," my ugly ass brother. A basketball that's discolored. Tall dude with lots of eyes. And a self obsessed prick. " she smiled as everyone just stared at her. Gyutaro rolled his eyes and grabbed a card. "What is one thing you can't live without?"  he looked at his sister." I can't live without Daki. (Literally)" he said as Daki's expression changed into a slightly disgusted one. Akaza clapped his hands, grabbing a card from the stack. "What do you wish you could do right now?"  Akaza sighed "leave. " he answered. Kokushibo was next. "Favorite thing to do?"  "sit in a calm environment." Next was Douma. "Who do you miss most from your previous life?" Douma hummed as he thought. He really only remembered his mom.  his mom would sing a sweet song to him as he fell asleep for the night, he would hug her as she smiled down at him. Her sweet tone relaxing him, drifting him off to a peaceful slumber. Only to awaken to his mother running her fingers through his hair, singing that same song.