SUSSY

Uzumaki Exceptionalism

Summary: Uzushio has become the dominant power of the Elemental Nations. Within the island nation, Naruto Uzumaki, the only son of the legendary Kushina Uzumaki, struggles to stick to his morals amid his sisters' amorous affections while contending with his village's rigid female hierarchy. Once his sixteenth birthday arrives, everything changes.

This is a project prompted at the suggestion of various friends. Oh, and an attempt to create some lore for an alternate Uzushio mixed with lots of smut and Uzumakicest. Obviously, massively AU. Enjoy!

Warnings: Sexual content, incest, and language.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 1: An Uzumaki Male with Strange Morals

The young Uzumaki awoke in a cocoon of soft silk sheets. Face buried in his pillow, the fifteen-year-old boy failed to stifle a yawn, only seconds away from allowing sleep to claim him once again. The impossibly comfortable mattress he rested upon begged him to remain, and he had an exceedingly difficult time refusing. The slim rays of sunlight peeking through the navy-blue curtains covering the windows of his spacious room brought the call of a new, bright day with them, and the boy with spiky red hair and sparkling blue eyes knew his personal fuinjutsu lessons would begin shortly. One did not simply arrive late to Ichika-sensei's lessons. To do so was tantamount to signing your own death warrant, and it was only the promise of unholy punishment that prompted the teenager to valiantly shrug off the temptation of further slumber and attempt to climb out of his warm bed.

Barely shifting his body, the Uzumaki's actions were greeted by the tightening of a pair of slender arms around his torso. A bit of shuffling underneath the blankets caused the exhausted teenager to furrow his brow in confusion, but his fatigued and sleep-gripped brain finally decided to play catch-up when a shapely set of legs became entangled with his lower body. The nuzzling of a face against his bare chest inflamed his pale, whisker-marked cheeks, and pushed him to tentatively raise the crimson sheets of the large bed to catch a glimpse of the situation hidden from his view.

Shimmering locks of long, blood-red hair were revealed, stationed atop the head of the culprit snuggling against him. An angelic face with closed eyes, whisker marks, a cute little nose, and plump pink lips rested along his right pectoral muscle, with a bit of drool from her parted lips pooling on his naked torso. The young girl held him tightly, clinging to him in an inescapable hug utilizing all her limbs. An oversized white, long-sleeve shirt covered her upper body, with the sleeves long enough to dangle over her small hands and the shirt large enough to fall over her hips, ending just past mid-thigh. From there, nothing but long, pale and exposed legs remained, feminine in shape and descending to adorably dainty feet.

The sensation of having a beautiful young girl snuggling against his half-naked body couldn't be ignored by the young Uzumaki. His heart raced, powering the excited pumping of blood. In his blue boxers, his choice of sleep ware, his manhood stirred, awakened by the flood of emotions and hormones his teenage body produced enthusiastically. Gulping, he screwed his eyes shut, attempting to will his arousal to calm down, but the floodgates refused to be closed once it got a taste of freedom. It wasn't long before his boxers became unbearably snug and painfully restrictive, his hardened erection yearning for release. His hands frantically tried to adjust his boxers, but with one arm pinned within the girl's death grip and her nubile body pressed lewdly into his crotch there was little he could do.

His brief struggle did not go unnoticed. Slowly, the pretty girl's eyes fluttered open, revealing a dazzling pair of blue eyes which matched his own perfectly. The cutest yawn escaped her full lips. Her nose wrinkled from its close contact with his well-defined chest, but upon shrugging off the confusing, lingering effects of her peaceful slumber she appeared to gain her bearings. Her hold on him did not diminish in the slightest. Instead, her grip seemed to tighten even more, and the young male winced as the girl's deceptively lithe arms showcased incredible strength.