23

Hey guys !! Firstly thanks for 1K reads !! really appreciate it ! so here is chapter 23!! Im using my phone to update so i apologise for spelling mistakes !

Louis' POV
I stood up and stared at the floor tile blankly. I shouldnt have vent my anger on Nicole like that! She did absolute nothing. I jogged up the stairs to find her packing her suitcase. Is she leaving?
"Ni-Nicole?", I blurted out bravely. She was sobbing quietly, her eyes red and puffy from crying. Shits is really going down.

Nicole's POV
I was packing my suitcase when Louis came into my room. A look of regrets washed off his face. I called Mr.Chapman earlier to tell him I needed a transfer to Cranbarren High School. yes, im taking a big step to move on from Louis, his friends and everything that happened before this. Im weak to the point when a girl in school talks or flirt with him, I cried.
I was grabbing my stuff and expecting Louis to stop me but no. Well then, i walked towards the main door and left forever.

Louis' POV
I couldnt do anything. Im too shocked to react. she walked past me and towards the main door. she walked out and thats when i knew she left forever although honestly, I do not want her to leave me.

*1 year later*

Nicole's POV
I made new friends here. I totally did not regret leaving everything behind me. Im currently staying in my old house and since I left Louis, life pretty went normal for me. Not gonna deny, I miss being bullied. I miss entertaining Louis. I miss Cambridge Vanwest High School , but life here is so much better I couldnt ask for more and since then I hadnt hear anything about Louis yet.
I heard that Niall transffered here to Cranbarren as well but i have yet to see him around and not looking forward to it as well.
Recently, I have been receiving notes with messages on them and all have got to do with Louis. I recieve around 3 notes per day. One in my locker in the morning before school starts, one during lunch in my locker again and one more during dinner at my doorstep. I swear I have totally no idea who does all these. I told some of my friends about this and suggested i report this anonymous to the police officers but fret not since Louis has a relation to it. The funny thing is, I recognizes the handwriting but I just couldnt fish out who it belongs too . If youre interested to know what the notes says, one of them wrote "you shouldnt have left louis. His life is a mess now sweetheart"
Yes I do regret leaving him but I need to symphatise myself for once.
And till then, Im still waiting to find out who this "anonymous tycoon" is.

A/N : HEY GUYS !! HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER! IM SORRY ITS SHORT I ACTUALLY HAD TO RE WRITE THIS BC I DIDNT SAVE THE REAL CHAPTER THEN I LOST EVERYTHING I WAS SO PISSED OFF BUT I TRIED TO REWRITE THE EXACT THING BUT NONETHELESS I REALLY HOPE THIS CHAPTER IS COOL and who do you think is the anonymous note writer ? comment and let me know !!