24

Nicole's POV

It was Monday morning and obviously there's school. She got up from her bed and did everything she needed to do before she changes her clothes. She settled with a black 'Nirvana' t-shirt and black skinnies. She went into her kitchen to grab a banana and mineral water. It was already 8 am and she decided to drive to school because she's 100% sure she's gonna miss her bus.

* at school *

she rushed to her locker to get her books for Chemistry and Physics when she realised that she recieved another note again in her locker. It said "Louis misses you alot."

She leaned into her locker and sighed. She packed her books and that's when the bell decided to ring. She literally ran through the hallway to catch her class when she bumped into someone.

" Im-im so sorry I didn't mean too", She mumbled while picking up her books that dropped onto the floor.

"It's okay", said the voice.

she looked up into her dismay, it's Niall. Niall f#*^ing Horan in front of her.

She was so shocked she didn't dare to move.

"Wh-what are you do-doing here?",Nicole stuttered.

" I study here remember?" , Niall chuckled.

"Oh I see um well see you around I guess?" , she blurted out.

"yeah sure see ya", Niall waved while smirking.

A/N: Hey guys here's another update!! Im sorry I took ages to update my books but im having my exams now and i have to study:( Im sorry if this chapter is short but wait up for more chapters!