| MIYAGI |

(Sexual content involved)

I was outside with Barbra, as we played outside in the grass, still at school, practicing volleyball while Susan and Ali were at practice, and Johnny the guys were practicing soccer.

I short guy about 5'1, looked a little old, and he he seemed like he was from Japan. He was leaned against his car in the front of the school, like he waiting for someone. "Let me see if this guy needs help finding something." I said pointing to the old man.

I ran towards the guy, as he had his hands held together against his stomach, with a nice smile on his face. I waved my hand, as he walked towards me quickly. "Hello, I'm Y/N." I said bringing my hand out for him to shake it.

He shook it, "Ah, Miyagi." He told me pointing to him self. I nodded, I'm guessing that was his last name, "Do you need help finding someone?" I asked, since he was looking over at the field.

"Ah, yes. Daniel-San." He told me. Daniel Larusso? I crooked my head to the side, "Larusso?" I asked, since their was a couple Daniels in our school, but Daniel Larusso was the only Daniel I talked too.

"He should be down at the field, would you like me to call him for you?" I asked, pointing to Daniel, talking to Ali down at the field.

"Yes, yes, please. Very thoughtful." He told me, nodding his head a couple times, I had to stop for a second sometimes to put together his sentences but I still understood it.

I walked closer to the field, "Daniel! Miyagi wants you!" I yelled, as Daniel came running towards me. I waved at Daniel, as he made his way up to me, I pointed to Mister Miyagi as he made his towards him.

I told Barbra should go down to field with others, I wanted to talk to this Miyagi guy.

I walked back up to Mr. Miyagi, I waved my hand again, I was confused what the thing was on his head, I knew it was a head band. But I've never seen these type of designs on it before.

"Hey, what's this?" I asked pointing to his head band. He touched his head band, I nodded.

"Head band, for uh, karate." He told me, I nodded my head for understanding. "You know karate?" I asked, kind of in shock. He was buff but tiny, but hey, he could probably kick peoples ass around and back to the moon.

"Yes, father teach. You?" He told me, and then asked if I did karate. Daniel kind of stood their, trying to figure out way to join the conversation.

I nodded my head, "Yes, I'm a black belt. My uncle has taught me." I told him. He had a impressed smile on his face.

"What his name? I might know, uh, you karate teacher." He asked me, he probably didn't.  He seemed like a defense type of teacher, my uncle was a offense kind of teacher.

"John Kreese." I told him.

Daniel eyes widened, whispering to Mr. Miyagi, "What is that a bad thing?" I asked, looking at daniel, and Mister Miyagi in confusion.

"Ah. Uncle teach wrong karate, he teach anger, and No merciful. He mess with head." Mr. Miyagi told me touching his forehead, speaking about his Brain.

"Well, I don't teach with him anymore." I said the conversation was starting to get awkward, and my heart was beating.

"I better get going, nice meeting you. See you around Daniel." I said running towards the field, since Ali and them have Finished their practice.

I sat down out of breath from running all the way down the hill. I fell onto the grass, my breathing heavy. Ali looked down at me with a smile, spilling the water inside her mouth.