Prologue

Magic.............the phenomenal concept that permits beings of different races to achieve supernatural feats. Centuries after the holy war, society began to develop its technology and has gotten advanced in it, now races use magic and technology in accordance to each other, and the world was at peace as every race became united except for the demon race, known for their violent and evil nature they were sealed away by the ominous magic of the legendary light god, Lumiere.
     But then, amidst the peace rose a dreadful prophecy, which says that the demon clan will be resurrected and with an even more powerful entity no one could stand against not even the light god himself except for three extraordinary hybrids, which when united can take down this ominous adversary, one would be from the fairy clan, another will originate from the angel clan and the last will be from none other than the demon clan itself, stating that they shall all be of royal blood. On receiving this prophecy, the light god got terrified and decided to keep this a secret from the world in order to retain the peace, and only a selected few know about this prophecy including the demon king and some members of the family of the light god.