WOMEN?????ZAMN!!!!!!!

I saw him again yesterday.

I had a couple of hot babes near me and I was being the handsome little rapscallion I usually was, when I saw him round the corner.

We met eyes by accident, and I suddenly felt very flustered.

"H-hey ladies....Does it feel hot in here or is it just me?" 

The maidens just proceeded to giggle and laugh it off. Such rude damsels!

Alex stood there, like a deer in headlights, waiting for me to speak, to say his name, but I couldn't. Ever since I found out he was Gay, I've been too scared to approach him. If I hang out with a gay, then people will think I'm gay, because Gayness is obviously a very contagious disease.

Why do I miss his smile though?

I miss his smell, like shortbread and cherry jam, and the way he plays with his soft and tumbling hair.I miss the cute little drawings he does, and that time i found him secretly drawing me in his maths jotter. Hell, I even miss the way he eats his food, with tiny little nibbles like a cute little hamster.

I definetely hate all gays right? I mean, I know I hate that kid that said they were going to stab my sister to death, oh and that emo, ew. Get that horrible thing away from me because That is disgusting. But then again, why don't I hate him, even if he is Gay?