in the bathtub~

Sangwoo pov

Ever since yoonbum escaped,my life hasn't had any meaning. Without a mom in my life,there was nothing I could really do but drink my troubles away and go to stupid frat boy parties and hookup with slutty people. Tonight was one of those nights.

I was getting ready for the party. This particular party was a costume party and you couldn't come if you weren't wearing a costume so I picked out the most basic vampire costume i could and was on my way. When I got there there were a bunch of slutty bunnies,devils,black cats and of course vampires. I thought this would be your average get drunk quick and get with as many sluts as you could parties but I was wrong.

Standing next the the door was a tall muscular guy wearing a sexy devil costume. I knew that from the moment i saw him i found my new mommy. He even had a dump truck just like her. I couldn't stop staring at him and he eventually noticed.

Once he saw me looking at his cake he grabbed my waist and threw me against a wall. "I see you like my cake" he said smugly. "S-sir" before I could finish my sentence he started kissing me and our tongues fought for dominance but I lost. We only stopped making out to catch our breath and when we did there was a long line of saliva connected between our mouths.

"E-elmo senpai,we need to find a room" we started making out again while we searched for a room. We finally found a bathroom where we aggressively took off each other's costumes and got in the bathtub. "Wait here while I go find lube" elmo senpai then left and came back quickly with a jug of milk. He opened the jug and rubbed some milk on his meat stick and stuck it in. Even though he put it in slowly,the pain and pleasure I felt was enough for me to moan. "A-aAaAhh elmo~" he covered my mouth with his hand and went faster.

"The more you moan,the faster I go" a couple of seconds later i was moaning so much there was milk (and cum) pouring from my asshole. He was going so fast that we had to take a break or I probably would have ripped a new asshole for myself. We went back to shoving our tongues down each others throats and then cleaned up and put our costumes back on. "W-will I see you again elmo-san?" He replied with a peck. "Come with me to my sex dungeon."

We left the bathroom and ran out of the party (I had to limp though) and i followed him to his gold lambo and we drove to his sex dungeon.