Get Out of Jail Free Card

Sangwoos pov:

As the policemen guided me out of my house and into the police car,I had to think of a plan,and quick. My first idea was to say that Allan was my boyfriend like what i thought of last night,but he had already taken a rape test and passed it so that was off the table. Another plan I thought of while on my way to the police station was to plead mentally insane so that way I would at least be safe from jail. From what i've heard,rape charges are the worst charges you can get. People in prison probably won't treat someone who raped someone else very kindly either. Though that was the only option I could think of,it wasn't very good. I don't want to be in a mental asylum for the rest of my life! I mean,I'm 32 and I've only slept with 3 people who I've truly liked at least a little bit.

And,though I don't like to admit it,I want to meet up with my old lover,elmo,one last time for closure. And by that I mean I want to murder the shit out of him. Okay,maybe I need to be in an asylum after all. But once we finally got to the police station and the policemen led me out of the car and into the building,my whole world was changed.

Elmo's pov:

Wow. I can't believe after years of moping around waiting to see Sangwoo again I finally got back up on my feet. I landed a great paying job,I got myself a better house that Sangwoo would be proud of considering he didn't like my old house,and I'm doing what I truly love. I feel like even though Sangwoo is most likely still mad at me,I think he would be proud that I changed for the better. I think that if I saw him again,we could even possibly become friends,or more if im lucky.

And while I was daydreaming about this at my new job that i mentioned,I noticed something that pulled me out of my daydream and into real life where I got a rude but needed awakening.

SANGWOO,IS IT REALLY YOU!?

ELMO!? WHAT?!?!?!?!?

Chief Elmo,do you happen know this man??

Sangwoo and elmos pov:

Goddamnit. Its him.