the letter||az

(1995)

(1995)

"yo boo bring me those letters on top of the refrigerator"az yelled to you from the bedroom. "aight!" you stopped cooking breakfast and grabbed the letters from on top of the refrigerator and handed them to him. "thank you baby" he smiled up
at you.

"you're welcome" you touch his shoulder lightly walking back out the room to the kitchen. "aye baby this one's for you" he said as he sifted through the envelopes. you furrow your eyebrows and think to yourself who could that be. so you walk back in the room and take the letter az passed to you. you look on the envelope to see no return address.
az looks at you you look at az he looks back at you. "sooo...you gonna open it" he says in a concerned tone.
"yeah yeah" you say now sitting on his lap. you pick up the letter opener and slice the top. you look at az and he had no expression. finally you take out the letter that was inside the envelope. you and az both read to yourselves. the letter reads: Hi, this is your next door neighbor in 12d and was wondering if you could maybe keep it down i have to wake up very early for work and the noises from your apartment are keeping me up throughout the night thank you.- mark 12d
az smirks then begins to laugh hysterically. "oh my god babe they can hear us" you cover your mouth in embarrassment. "us? you mean you? that letter wasn't sent to me" az continues to laugh.

"aight now it ain't that damn funny" you get up from his lap. "i'm sorry baby but it is" he pulls you back on to his lap. "woooohahaha" he began to calm down from his laugh holding his stomach. "it's your fault anyway it takes two you know" you say rolling your eyes.

"y/n relax you don't have to be embarrassed it's natural" he reassures you. "shut up" you laugh.
you both began to sniff "it smells like something's burning" az tapped you. "OH SHIT THE BACON" you run to the kitchen to see the pan on fire. az runs to the fridge and grabs baking soda. "back up" he shields you. he turns off the stove and pours a bunch of baking soda in the pan suppressing the fire.
"you good?" az turns around making sure you didn't get burnt.

"yeah i'm good we gotta open some windows before the smoke alarm goes off" you rush over to the window by the stove and open up the patio doors. while az threw the pan away and fanned the smoke out the windows.

"wheww that was close as hell man" az plops down on to the couch in the living room. "i know it's my fault i shouldn't have kept the fire on when i went to give you the mail" you sit next to him looking over at the kitchen feeling like shit. "y/n it's all good we can order some breakfast downstairs" he brings your body close to his with you now having your head on his shoulder and hand on his stomach. "you sure?" you look up at him. "yes y/n don't even trip imma go get the phone" he gets up and goes inside the room.

"damn i almost burned this man's whole apartment down- he must really love me cause i would've been told my ass to leave" you laugh thinking to yourself. az comes out the room with the phone and a piece of paper dialing. "what you laughin at?" he questions looking up from the paper.

"nothin what are we getting?" you ask excitedly. "it's this fly café downstairs that do a mean turkey bacon egg and cheese biscuit" he says now calling. "ouu that sounds good right now" you sit back as he comes over to you on the couch. he sits down then someone picks up. "wassup man can i get two turkeybaconeggancheese biscuits and two apple juices? word and send em up" he hangs up the phone. "it should be up in 15 to 20 minutes" .

"bet" you get up walking over to the kitchen cleaning up the mess. "y/n bring yo ass over here" he says with slight annoyance in his voice. "yo ass ain't gone clean this up no time soon so imma do it now" you say with a lil attitude resuming cleaning up the baking soda on the stove. az gets up from the couch and walks over to the kitchen and stands right behind you. "stop fuckin playin wit me y/n" he said tight lipped in your ear.

you pushed your ass against his member making him groan lightly. az grips your ass as you hissed under his touch. you turn around and rub his semi-hard member. "shit y/n" az moaned. "take your panties off for me baby" az tugs at your underwear. you do as told throwing them over his shoulder. his lips smashed into yours causing you both to press up against eachother.

az picks you up wrapping your legs around his waist placing you on the island. you break the kiss helping him out his shirt.
"how bad you want this dick? huh?" he whispered into your ear. "az stop playin" you whined pulling him even closer to you. "nah tell me" az says with aggression. "i want it so bad baby" you finally give in to his question. "that's what i wanted to hear" he takes his right hand and snakes it up your thigh close to your womanhood.

"ouu az" you gaze into his eyes. az swipes his two fingers against your slit feeling how wet you became. "damn" he takes his fingers out and examines them. "put it in" you pleaded. az without warning shoved his hardened member inside of you. "oh my-" your moan became choked. az started off with slow deep strokes and you held onto him as he sped up the pace.

"you like that?" he groans. "y-yesss" you threw your head back. az brings his mouth to your neck leaving a trail of wet kisses down to your breasts. az was going too deep at this point. so you put your hand on his stomach and tried to stop his strokes from going so deep. "nah ma you gone take this dick" az  moved your hand going even deeper hitting your spot continuously.

"fuckkk" you moan out. az whispers in your ear "i can feel you cumming baby let it out". hearing those words made you cum on demand.  "ahhh shit" you moan scratching his bare back. while you rode out your high az followed behind you. "fuckkkk y/n making it echo throughout the apartment.

as az came inside you becoming a moaning mess. you both hear a firm knock at the door. you looked at the door and so did az. both of you scrambled to find your undergarments and clothing. "yo that's the food?" you ask confused putting your arm through your shirt. before az could answer your question another knock was at the door but with much more aggression.

az finally gets dressed and opens the door to mark standing there with his hands on his hips. "what man?" az questions with a serious look on his face. "hello anthony i hope your girlfriend got my letter" he says furrowing his eyebrows looking behind az. "because i meant what i said it's 11 am and i'm hearing loud moan like noises coming from over here" mark puts a lil base in his voice.

"first of all mothafucka don't come to my crib thinkin you run shit this my shit. second of all yeah we got ya weak ass letter and we don't give a fuck. i pay my bills just like everybody else up in this bitch so i get to do what the fuck i wanna do. get you some pussy and shut the fuck up already aight?" az slams the door in marks face.

-a few minutes later-

there's a knock at the door. "is it that mothafucka again?" you question now getting aggravated. az kisses his teeth and begins to get up. "nah babe i got it" you make your way to the door and swing it open. "get yo no puss-" you stop yourself mid sentence to see a man holding a brown paper bag labeled "anthony c. apt- 12c".

"is anthony home?" the employee from the café asks. "john wassup man preciate it. here's a tip for your troubles" az cuts in and exchanges the $20 for the bag. "thank you so much mr. cruz" john said happily. "no question man" az closes the door behind him. "i almost cussed that poor man out-" you both bust out laughing.