1

Sam is 14 years old

Sam is 14 years old. He is in GoodNites in the day and night because he wets the bed and pees and poops his pants.

One Thursday Sam was at school in his last class. He had to go poop vary bad. He asked his teacher if he could go to the bathroom. The teacher said yes so Sam started to head to the restrooms but he only made it to the class room door when he just couldn't hold it any more. It shot out of him and made a loud farting noise and it smelled vary bad. His teacher said "Sam come here".

Sam starts heading to his teacher. He get to the teachers desk and the teacher asked Sam did he poop his pants. Sam said no but the teacher didn't believe Sam so he pulled Sam's pants back and said "Sam you did poop your pants".

Sam ran out of the class room and went to restroom cleaned him self up and he saw he had no more GoodNites with him so he just pulled his pants up and put the old GoodNite in the trash and started to heading home.

It's a 20 minute walk home. On the way home he had to pee vary bad. He made it 15 minutes and lost control. He had gray pants on so you could see he peed his pants. And of course the sidewalk had lots of people on it and they all looked at Sam's face which was now red from embarrassment. He finally made it home.

He went in the house and went to the kitchen. He saw a note on the table it side "Sam me and dad are going to be away for the next 10 days, have fun love mom and dad". It was Sam's first time that his parents left him alone for more than a day.

Sam played some video games till 10. He then when to his closet and opened a new package of GoodNite's and put one on and went to bed. In the morning he woke up. He wet the GoodNite but it held all of the pee. Sam had to poop so he just let it go. He the went to the bathroom he took the GoodNite off and put it in the trash.

He hoped in the shower and cleaned himself up. After the shower he went to his room and put a fresh GoodNIte on and and went to the kitchen with only a GoodNite on. He made himself some breakfast. He ate and went to his room and got dressed and went to school.

The day went by. Sam got to the his last class and Sam's teacher said "Sam you pooped you pants yesterday in class, so since you like to act like a toddler and poop you pants you not allowed to use the bathroom in my class. So if you have to go to the bathroom you just half to use your pants".

30 minutes in to the class Sam had to go pee. Remembering that his teacher said he wasn't allowed to go the restroom. Sam tried to hold his pee. 10 minutes before class ended and he lost control. The pee made a hissing sound. The teacher headed over to him and said "Did little Sam have another accident?". And then pulled open the front of Sam's GoodNite. He did, let's get you to the nurse office to get changed.

The teacher took Sam to the nurses office and told the nurse that Sam had an accident and had to be changed and then left. The nurse told Sam to go lay down on the bed. Sam said that he could change himself. The nurse said "I don't care now get on the bed". Sam embarrassed does what he was told.

The nurse pulls Sam's pants off and the GoodNite and then gets a diaper. Sam looks at it and sees it was not a GoodNite and it was a lot thicker and it was a tape up diaper. The nurse put the diaper on and tapes it up and then gives Sam's pants back to him. Sam pulled up his pants and leaves the nurses office.

The bell rang and it was the beginning of Spring break. The diaper was Noticeable Sam get just outside of the school when someone pulled Sam pants down in a crowd full of people.