4

Sam prav
A few minutes pass  and I have to pee so I let it out and we watch tv for 30 minutes when Liam gets up and poops  in his pull-up and sits down we continue to watch tv for an hour and Liam said "Um Sam do you mind helping me change."

I said " of course I will" and we went to the bathroom. Liam laid down on the floor and said lift your bum he did and I take his pull-up off and wipe him clean and then put some baby powder on him and put a clean goodnite on him and he got up. He said I can change you if you want I said "Sure" and I lie down and lift my bum. Liam takes goodnites off and wipes me clean and puts baby powder on me and puts a goodnite on me and we put our dirty pull-ups in the garage and we wash our hands and go back to the living room.

We get to the living room when my phone rings, and I see it's my mom. I answered it I said "Hi"

My mom Said "Hi Sam how are you doing"

I said " I'm good I meant a new friend."

My mom said "Oh that's  good............. So Plans have changed and your dad and I will be gone for 3 months.

I said "So I guess that means I will have a" My mom cuts me off and said " no Sam no babysitter your Dad and I  trust you to be home alone and we put money in your bank account so you can get stuff you need.  I have to go talk in a few days love you" the  call ends

Liam said "Who was that"

I said "Oh it was my mom just letting me know there be gone a little longer".

Liam said " oh, that's nice."

I said "Ya it nice anyway. We should go to the store and get some groceries."

Liam said " ok" and I go to my room and get dressed. I come back to the living room and Liam is waiting for me. We put our shoes on and we go out and walk 30 minutes to Walmart and walk in and I get a card and we go to the grocery section and I put get some steaks and some snacks and then we go to the diaper section and I put a box of goodnites in the cart and we go to to the self-checkout and pay and we start walking back to my place.

Liam prov

Sam and I are walking back from the store and we walk for 10 minutes when I get an urge to pee although I'm wearing a pull-up i don't want to use it in public so I hold it in and we walk 15 more minutes and now I  severely had to pee and I start to think I could just use the pull-up no it only 5 more minutes until we get back and then I can pee in the pull-up. My thoughts are interrupted by  a l feeling a warm feeling in the front of my pull-up and I realize I'm peeing in it uncontrollably