2

The nurse put the diaper on and tapes it up and then gives Sam's pants back to him. Sam pulled up his pants and leaves the nurse's office.

The bell rang and it was the beginning of Spring break. The diaper was noticeable Sam get just outside of the school when someone pulled Sam pants down in a crowd full of people everyone started laughing at him.

Sam pulled his pants back up and ran home. He gets home and sits on the couch and starts watching a movie. Sam says to himself 9 more day until my parents get back. A few hours later it was 8pm. Sam had to go to the bathroom both 1 and 2 and he just lets go and continues to watch tv until he fell asleep.

He wakes up and 8am Sam goes to the bathroom, takes off his pants and the diaper and puts it in the trash, takes off his shirt and socks and get in the shower. When Sam was done in the shower he went to his room and put on a Goodnite and and want back to the living room with just a Goodnite on.

Same turns on the tv and goes into the kitchen and make himself breakfast, eats and goes back to the living room. A hour later Sam has to poop and pee when someone knocks on the door. Sam looked and saw it was a delivery man.

Sam says yay my game is here

Knowing he didn't have enough time to go put on some pants Sam answers the door in just a Goodnite.

The guy looks at Sam and says "I have a delivery for Sam??". Sam said "that's me".

As the guy gives the box to Sam when Sam suddenly lost control and peed the Goodnite right in front of the guys. And then started to poop too. Sam tried to move to close the door but couldn't.