Chapter 1

(Thinking)

~Flashback~

'Whispering'

"Talking"

--Date

Narrating

^POV Change^

__Timeskip__

________________________________________________________________________________

--October 10, ^Narrator's POV^

On this day, two boys were born. One had strawberry red hair with ocean blue eyes and the other sunny blonde hair with violet eyes. They were both a mixture of their parents.

"Welcome to the world, my sons." A man with blonde hair said.

"What are we going to call them?" The woman said.

" Hmmm... We'll call the one with blonde hair, Menma." An older blonde man said.

" That's a great name. Let's name the red haired one... hmm." The red-haired woman hesitated, " Nurse Nito!! Could you come here for a moment!"

A woman named Nito walked in with grace and speed. She walked to the queen.

" Yes, Kushina-san. How may I help you?" Nito said.

" We need some help on what to name our older boy." The woman now identified as Kushina responded.

" Oh! I would be honored to help with naming him," Nito said, " You love Ramen and the Uzumaki kingdom is represented with a swirl so what about... Naruto?"

"That's a great name, what about you, Minato?" said Kushina.

"It's perfect. Welcome to the World Menma and Naruto Uzukaze." said Minato.

--June 14, ^Narrator's POV^

Both boys were 10 years old and even though they are twins, they are polar opposites. Menma was very energetic and was very bossy. Naruto was sort of energetic but was very kind. Menma loved bragging about his parents' wealth. So, you would even know Naruto was a prince until you know Menma and Naruto are siblings.

Today was a pretty normal summer day. Maid's cleaning, butlers making sure the royals were comfortable, chefs cooking for breakfast. Yet, they were expecting some guests from another kingdom, The Nara Kingdom. The Uzukaze were getting ready for those guests to come.

Minato had a navy-blue tuxedo with black lining. Underneath, he had a white shirt on and a black bow tie.

 Underneath, he had a white shirt on and a black bow tie

Kushina had on a royal blue dress. Her top half was tight around her chest area and went around her neck. Her bottom half was flowy, and worked with her movements

 Her bottom half was flowy, and worked with her movements