• C H R I S•

Chris is a little jealous sometimes.. even with his brother's.
Like if me and Matt is talking a lot Chris will be mad and jealous cuz I don't talk to him but his brother.

And me and nick were in his room. Cuz Chris and Matt were gaming and me and nick were just talking and gossiping 😼

" can I get my girlfriend back" Chris sayd as he entered the room and picked me up " yeah I mean you already took her" nick says making me laugh a little.

Me and Chris went into his room and he placed me in his bed and went back to game " ohh so you want me  ut your not going to talk to me?" I said and he didn't respond, I got up frome his bed an made my way to his door when he stoped me.

" why are you always talking with my brothers and not me?" He asked " well maybe because you are on that game all the time and when I try to talk to you you don't answer" I said back and crossing my arms.

" but you don't even talk to me when I'm  not on my game"

" are you jealous that I talk to your brothers?" I asked smiling a little

" what.. no" he said turning around. " yes you are" I said and walked over to him. " you know that I'm your girlfriend but I'm you brothers friend"  I said and turned him around.

" yeah   yeah I know" he said and wrapped his arm's around my waist.

I hugged him back " I love you" he said " I love you too" I said back and looked down at him and kissed the top of his head.

THE END<3

...
Sorry this one is so bad but I still hope you enjoyed it 😊

I will be on a vacation since we have Easter break and I don't got wifi so I'm sorry if a yone have any requests and I don't answer I will try my best but I got like phone data but don't want to use everything up.
Bye loves ❤