Introduction

When a reserved and introvert Arnav had agreed to marry, on the suggestion and incessant demands of his family, he had only accepted the alliance hoping that his would-be-wife would be a bedmate, or a room-mate at best. He had no intention of acknowledging the presence of her in his life other than that because he didn't believe in an arranged marriage owing to his past.

However the quiet companionship along with the care that his wife had brought about with her had thawed his frozen heart and unlike his usual self, he had started warming upto her. Their relationship would best be termed as complicated for the way it had started on a rough note, from both their ends. But with the span of time he had felt the change in the dynamics.

Khushi, on her part, had to put up with the circumstances life had thrown her in. Her dreams of a prince charming sweeping her off her feet had been shattered long before she had found herself married to a man who was every woman's nightmare come true.

And it hadn't taken her long to realize that her husband was merely sailing in the same boat as her's, except that he didn't have a heart like her. He was a man who was driven by need because no matter how unwilling she was she couldn't help notice the sexual tension that surrounded her, or them, whenever she was in the vicinity of her husband.

Their days didn't have much to offer, but the silence of the nights brought with it an awkwardness that had started to set into their relationship, a relationship that didn't need words, but mere touches and glances that were enough to evoke those feelings in their unfeeling hearts, the difference in their class, upbringing and status notwithstanding.

Would their evolving feelings be enough to cement a marriage that they had walked into unwillingly? 

****

Please vote, comment and follow for further updates.