The letter

It was around lunch time and I decided to sit with cho. The great hall's ceiling was dark and gloomy. And everyone sat eating the delicious food. I filled my plate with grilled chicken ceaser salad and some breadsticks. It was so good!
"Did you hear?" Cho asked
"Ron and Hermione broke up. Hermione is now with Krum and Ron with some girl named Rachel Woodfire."
"Really? !" I asked in utter surprise.
"Yea. The whole school knows. Krum has even decided to transfer here for the year. Its mad."
She said.
We kept on gossiping until the lunch plates were replaced with desert. I had apple cobbler and vanilla ice cream. My favorite! Then the tables were cleared so the post would land clearly.

An unfamiliar owl swooped in. I gave it some owl treats. And removed the letter from its claws.

It had a wax seal and was signed by the ministry of magic. I tore it open and read the letter

Dear Miss Stewart,
We are sad to inform you that your parents were attacked the other day by someone we haven't found out about yet. They have passed away. You will need to attend a hearing This Saturday

RUFUS SCRIDGMORE

"No! No!" I screamed, dropped the letter and ran out of the hall in tears unaware of all the stares.

Thus couldn't be. Why me? Why me???

I sat in my dorm all day sobbing. My friends tried to comfort me but it did'nt help. Until Malfoy came in

"GO AWAY!" I screamed

"I am here and I will stay. But you must calm down first" be grabbed my shoulders in order to calm me.

"Calm down Calm down. " he repeated until I finally listened.

"O-Okay." I said.

"Good. Now I might know who killed your parents.

"YOU DO?" I gasped.

"Yes. But I think. I dont know for sure." He said
"It might have been those boys that tried to corner you the other day. They were former death eaters. Ralph Quendill and Nolan frost."