Getting Ready For The ball

It was the day of the ball I still didn't know who Malfoy was planning on setting me up with.

At eight, Cho Luna Hermione and I dressed each other up.
We first did our hair. Hermione dyed mine a little blonder than usual and straitend it. To finish up added a little charm so it would sparkle like the night sky. Absoloutly BRILLIANT! !!!!!!

I did Cho. I plaited her hair into two braids and pinned them on the top of her head to act as a headband. Then I put a tropical pink flower in her hair.

Cho did luna. She straitend her hair and made it into a pony tail leaving a long lock loose then made that into a braid and wrapped it around her pony tail and put a glittory pin shaped like the infinity sighn into her hair.

And lastly. Hermione insisted she did her own hair. For once, she straitend it made a small braid and stuck in a few small flowers to make it look natural.

Next, the dresses. I wore a light coral pleated dress with a satin sash around my waist it was sleeveless. Simple but pretty.

Cho, luna and hermione wore beautiful dresses as well. Finally, it was time to go to the great hall. I was a nervous reck so my heart was hammering inside of me. What would people think of me? Am I pretty? I dont know. Take a deep breath.

"Next, Cho Chang, Hermione Granger, Luna lovegood and Belle Stewart. " the announcer said

Everyone.gasped. in a good way I hope. As I walked dow. The steps, I saw Malfoy's eyes gazing up at me. I blushed a violent shade of red. I walked up to him and asked.

"So who's my date?"

"I'll whisper a clue in your ear" he said

I leaned in and he whispered

"He's standing close to you. "

I gasped. Draco was talking about himself.

" may I have this dance Belle? "