Donut witch friend 《 part 3

In a nice raining afternoon
Fandroid reads a book while laying on his bed. Melody flys outside of his home and trys to steal and destroy of his home.
"Hehe, that dumb robot. He thinks he can catch me. Ha, think again." She destroys the flowers, distoys bushes, nokes over the wooden birds house, and blows the leaves away from the tree.
Fandroid feelt the strong wind outsider his home and lookes outsider.
"MELODY, YOU EVIL WITCH" He Screams angrily.
"Heheh, try catching me". Fandroid steped outsider, while holding a brom stick in the air.
"Come down here and fight me" he said
Melody laughed and keeps on making fun of him.
"Hehe, you sound very stupid 'Come down and fight me' pffffh. Why wouldn't you come up here and fight me in the air instead"🤪
Said Melody
"Are you blind, I can't fly"
Melody flys away while laughing at him. Fandrdoid chase after her while swinging the broom. Melody hold on to the poison and hold it in front of Fandroids.
"Hey, want to know what this is? This a donut poison that can turn human into donuts." She says will waving it around. The rain around them gets stronger the more farther away they running out of there homes.

" Oh, it will be a shame if Harmany drinks it. Who nows, maybe she would probably explode, or melt"

 Who nows, maybe she would probably explode, or melt"

Fandroid screen color turns red. And hates the idea of Harmany ever exploding or melting.
"I'm not letting you hurt Harmany. She's the most nieces friend I ever had. Unlike you. You don't even have a hart" Melody looks at him funny.

"Hah, thats what you think. You haven't seen Harmany's true col-"
Fandroids through the broom stick at Melody.
💥"Owwy" she falled down a little bit. Fandroid jump and grabs her.

 Fandroid jump and grabs her

"Aaahh. NOOOO NOOO NOO"
"Yes, yes, I finally gotcha. Hahaha"
Melody moves around. trying to resale Fandroids claws. She growls and hisses like a wild animal.

 She growls and hisses like a wild animal

"Stop doing animal noise. You don't scare me witch" said Fandroid.
He mades it back to his home. Outside of Fandroid home, he tried tieing her up to a rope, right next to the fence.

"Wait, what?? Thats like my worst nightmare"

"You put yourself into this mess. Know I hope you learn to respect me and Harmany" said Fandroid. He goes inside his home and moves the racoons cage in front of Melody.
"I WILL NEVER RESPECT YOU. ESPECIALLY MY SISTER. SHE'S A MONSTER." Scream Melody in anger.
"Why is that?. Is it because she a better person than you"
Melody lookes away from him
"Hmf. You wish she were" Fandroid ignoring her rudeness.
"Okay lisand up. I want you to turn this racoon back to normal." Melody say nothing. Still looking away
"And if you don't I will take you to Harmany"
Melody continues to say nothing
"OKAY FINE, I'LL JUST TAKE YOU TO HER BY TOMORROW MORNING"