Donut witch friend 《 part 4

Melody lookes at the other way and notice something on the distance
"Is that...a tornado I feel" Fandroid yanks Melody down with the rope. Try to get her attention.

"Hey, did you hear what I say" Melody feels a strong wind  pulling her back

"Hey, did you hear what I say" Melody feels a strong wind pulling her back. The cloudy sky gets darker very quickly. Fandroid also noticed the atmosphere as well. Out of nowhere, a tornado spans very close to his house.
"AAAAHHH. NOO MY HOUSE" Fandroid rushes to the racoon cage and opens it to let it go❄
"QUIKLY, RUN AWAY RACOON RUN AWAY. GO GO"

Fandroid goes inside his house and taks the baby bird in his bag

Melody is completely stuck. She has no hand to untie herself out of the rope.
"Help, I can't get out" Fandroid straps up his bag and jumps out of the door.
He quickly untie one end off the fence and takes melody like a dog in a leash.
The tornado takes the roof off of Fandroids house and then the fence, the window and the ferniter.
"No . . . my home" Fandroid sadly stand there but Melody ruffle wanted to leave. Because Melody knows that THAT tornado isn't a normal tornado.
"Come one now, I don't want to stay here any longer. MOVE IT" soon the tornado flunged the racoons cage directly at Fandroid and Melody.
💥"Aaaaahhhh" they were both capture inside the cage and rolled down hill where melody lives in the dark forest.

💫

Few minutes later Fandroid wakes up with Melody on the face laying upside-down, with a dizzy expression.

He tossed her off his face and rubs his head

"Ow, my head" Melody as well wakes up and says the same thing what Fandroid said.
Fandroid look around and was fraternited by the tree that give out a ghastly face expression. He clenched his bad titl and
takes a look inside his bag.
"Oh my God. The baby bird" He take the bird out and the head dangled of its neck.

It's dead

Fandroid crysed a little and gently hugs the dead bird