Chapter 3

SLAM!!

"Hey... what did you say.. get up you fucking worm.."

"THERES A FIGHT IN THE FASHION DEPARTMENT THE NEW STUDENT VS ZACK LEE!"

"LETS GO AND SEE!"

"WAIT FOR ME I WANT TO SEE"

~~~~~~~~

GET READY FOR THIS!

HUH?!!

LET ME GO YOU ASSHOLE!"

Zack got out of jays grip and throws a punch at Daniel surprisingly he dodged it. The crowd of students was shocked that Daniel dodged Zack fast punches.

"YOU SEE THAT DANIEL IS FASTER THAN ZACK!!

"WOAH!!"

Zach was even more pissed off than ever and kept throwing punches but he keep dodging them.

Dodged after dodged Zack couldn't hit him.

Huh? Why does he keeps dodging does he know how to fight? Said a boy in the crowd

I don't know maybe he is afraid of Zack? Said another.

Daniel got tired of this and want to end this quickly as possible so he gave Zack a quick jab and a upper cut to end it all.

Gasp were heard around the class and then cheering from everywhere.

WHOA!!

DID YOU SEE THAT?!

HE KNOCKED OUT ZACK LEE!!

"I WAS WRONG THEN! HE CAN FIGHT!"

Argh.... huh?

" LOOK AWAY MIRA DONT SEE ME LIKE THIS!"

"Hey.. what you did is unreasonable and I will forgive you for this but if you keep hurting other that are weaker than you and insult other that did nothing to you I will not hold back." After that Daniel walked away."

Jay POV
I was looking out of the window when I heard Daniel speak "you guys have gone to far.."

I was surprised that he stood up to Zack and Zack was pissed off. Both of them got ready to fight. Daniel stand there like he done this before.

Zack about to punch him for some reason I stopped him I don't know why I did that but I did I felt like I needed to protect him of all cost.

Zack got out of my grip and threw a punch surprisingly Daniel dodged it and keep dodging until he gave Zack a a quick jab and a upper cut.

Zack he was knocked out but a few minutes later he woke up and looked about and screamed.

" LOOK AWAY MIRA DONT SEE ME LIKE THIS!"

Daniel looked pissed off and told Zack....

"Hey.. what you did is unreasonable and I will forgive you for this but if you keep hurting other that are weaker than you and insult other that did nothing to you I will not hold back." After that Daniel walked away."

I must admit I was shocked that Daniel fought Zack and won but I even more
Memorable is that Daniel looked hot while he was fighting I wish I could've followed him but there was a crowd outside of the door.

Vocal and Dance Dept.
Vin Jin
"He took down Zack Lee huh."

"Thats what is said."

"Is he handsome? Be honest I'm better
looking right?"

"Take off your glasses..."

Beauty department

Eli, the only man in the department