Chapter 6

"Get up Daniel you're not finished training.."the man said looking at Daniel dead in the eye with a serious face.

"B-But dad I'm tired I don't want to do this..I copied every martial arts you taught me.." little Daniel looking up at his father while he was on the ground.

"It doesn't matter I will make you my perfect masterpiece.. now get up we aren't finished training it would be a waste of talent if you don't learn."

"Y-Yes father.."

.
.
.
.
~~~~
Daniel woke up covering in sweat and looking around his room in panic.

"What the hell... why did I dream that.."

It's 6 in the morning ugh.. the bed sheets are covered in sweat.. thank god James isn't home hearing me screaming if not he would knocked down my door. I got to take a shower to cool myself down..

Daniel got up from bed and dragged himself to the bathroom and took a long shower. When he was finished he grabbed his towel and went to his closet.

Daniel put on a gray hoodie with a dark green cargo pants and black and white Jordans 1

~~~~

It's Saturday so I got time to spare..I ripped off my bedsheets and stuffed it into the washer then put some laundry detergent and turn it on to do it's thing.

Should I visit James at his work or no? Huh.... Maybe later I go. But first I need to go to the grocery store cause there's nothing in the fridge.

I when where the many car keys was hanging on the wall. There were many options to chose but I pick the Black Cadillac cause the some of the cars don't have enough room for the grocery.
~~~~
I arrived at the store grab a shopping cart and walked around looking at all the stuff they had.

I went to the produce section first and grabs some tomatoes, carrots, lettuce, corn, finally some cabbage. I was about to go to a different aisle when I felt and tap on my shoulder.

It was Jay that tap my shoulder.

"Oh hi! Jay how are you?" Daniel ask in a cheerful voice.

"..."

"Good! I was buying groceries cause there's nothing in the apartment."

"..."

Huh? Nooo you can't pay for my groceries I don't want you to spend money on me I got this."
~~~~
Jay ended up paying for Daniel groceries.

"Thank for paying my groceries Jay I will make it up to you how about we go to a restaurant later on. but I'm paying.. got it?"

"..."

"Ok then! See you later bye Jay!" Daniel got in his car and drove off.

Jay was blushing like crazy was it a date or just hanging out as friends? He doesn't know but he will make this the best time of his life.
~~~~
Daniel got back home and organized the groceries. While he was putting the stuff away Daniel phone starting to ring. Daniel went to check who's calling and it was James.