Part B

26.  Bring your dog (or borrow one) and take it down the dog food aisle.

27. Test out all of the make up products or ask if you can test them out on someone else.

28. Go up to people, find something they have picked and tell them ooh I wouldn't eat that if I were you.

29. Try on far too many clothes and waddle around in them.

30. Make up a supermarket song and sing it. Loudly.

31. Run up the travelator the wrong way (if they have one) shouting I can't get off!

32. Test every single product in the store.

33.   Go up to people and tell them you can't get out.

34. Mess around with the automatic door, claiming you can't open them. If anyone tries to convince     you, shout a them

35. Sit in the child seat of the trolley (or just the trolley if you can't fit) of a complete stranger.

36.Try to convince someone to do your shopping for you.

37. Shout at the self service tills.

38. Sit in the bagging area of the self service tills and get annoyed when it says unexpected item in the bagging area.

39.Do gymnastics down the aisle

40. Sit in the freezers down the frozen aisle (if you can stand it)

41. Steal peoples shopping lists if they have them.

42.  Hide in the changing rooms and see how long it takes for someone to get you out.

43. Take hundred of pictures of yourselves on the phones and ipads they have. Then find people to come look at them.

44. Stalk someone all round the superarket, getting the same things they do. abandon your trolley at the end.

45. Hide as many trolleys as you can.

46.Wrap up in winter clothes and settle in the freezer section. Then change into a bikini and hang around in a warmer area of the store.

47. Ask a random person to help you choose between 2 identical products.

48.  Get a store helper, take them to where you test the phones and ask them why your contacts and apps are missing.

49.Buy a product and when the shop assistant scans it shout NOOOOOOOOO what are you doing? and tell them you no longer want it.

50. If they have a lift set up a nightclub in it.